Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 10076 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 22:26:18 »

The ref had no choice - last seconds or not, it was a stupid lunge and a deserved second yellow after the simulation in the first half.

you think it was simulation? 😳 Running full pelt at the full back and got past him time and time again all match.

(Disclaimer* I will add that I haven't seen it back but looked like the defender stopped him dead in his tracks)
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 22:31:59 by singingiiiffy » Logged
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 22:45:09 »

Yep - I was in the lower section of the DR near the bank and called it as soon as he went down. The lack of complaint from both player and teammates was also telling.

AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 15, 2021, 08:38:32 »

I was also in lower DR near the bank. 100% dive, sorry. And whilst I'm obviously not pleased with KKH getting a red, a little part of me was pleased to see the yellow. The diving at the Euros really pissed me off. If Refs are going to stamp it out then this sort of thing needs to happen. Just a shame it was one of ours!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 16:00:42 »

The thing about simulation is that it is still inconsistent. The Carlisle player fouled by KKH for his second yellow made a miraculous recovery once the card came out.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 16:54:35 »

The thing about simulation is that it is still inconsistent. The Carlisle player fouled by KKH for his second yellow made a miraculous recovery once the card came out.

I think the second yellow was harsh, the first not at all.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 17:25:33 »

thankfully only a 1 game ban
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 17:52:24 »

There were 2 or 3 times on Saturday where I thought that the Carlisle player had either been shot or was having a near death experience only for them to miraculous recover. I fucking hate that shithousery (though I wish Town were better at it sometimes  Cheesy)

No one kills a thread like me....
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 20:30:32 »

In div 4 you have to do whatever you can to win.

Nothing to see here
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:53:02 »

There were 2 or 3 times on Saturday where I thought that the Carlisle player had either been shot or was having a near death experience only for them to miraculous recover. I fucking hate that shithousery (though I wish Town were better at it sometimes  Cheesy)

There was planty of shithousery from us against Scunny - we ain't bad at it..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:08:27 »

Grant is a Grand Master
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:21:48 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: