Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 10074 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:23:01 »

You know sometimes after watching a player you just know they are on a different level to the rest of the team. I think we have a real star on our hands here
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:32:57 »

I thought we had a number of players that looked well above L2 level, tbh.
STFC no2 fan

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:38:09 »

Totally agree, he made League 2 look like a walk in the park.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:51:31 »

Great start, but let's let him play a few games - Dom Thompson last season was magnificent on debut but reverted to the mean of the side very quickly.
MCRRed

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:53:04 »

I thought he was our MOM, closely followed by Grant and McKirdy. Looked solid defensively and made some really well timed tackles and was threatening going forward. He looked completely assured and like he’d played regular men’s football.

Have they said anything about him coming off? It’d be just our luck for him to get an injury that would keep him out for a while
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:54:52 by MCRRed » Logged
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:54:09 »

Great start, but let's let him play a few games - Dom Thompson last season was magnificent on debut but reverted to the mean of the side very quickly.

Might you have forgotten anything that could interfere with that comparison?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 08:58:33 »

Like this, you mean

* 0FDFC73B-BD64-445C-AC16-692074ED4C81.jpeg (20.21 KB, 225x225 - viewed 131 times.)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 09:21:18 »

Hardly surprising when we had Sheridan managing.  There’s no place in football for managers like Sheridan he destroyed every players ability and confidence during his reign.  Under a better manager I think we would have seen the best of him
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 09:28:48 »

Under a better manager we would have still been in League 2 and not been relegated  Bad Mood
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:04:37 »

He's young and raw so will make mistakes and have poor games but he did look the part yesterday
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:25:33 »

Good start.
Long may it continue. Rather than be a one off
Penmans Penalties

now I believe scarf above the head

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:28:40 »

He had a great debut, and looks to be an outstanding talent, for such a young man, after the euphoria of yesterday, i think he will get better game on game. He was often open but wasn’t used, and the snappy one two’s didn’t always work. This will improve via the training ground. A real one to watch though and many thanks to Aston Villa, for lending us their player.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:32:21 »

I agree Dean, sometimes you can see in a player they are going to be class, Davis, Given, Carrick and Milner come to mind.

You can see that KKH has everything, he can tackle he reads the game well and gets into great positions defensively and attacking, he looked a constant threat down the wing and as I said at HT he looked likely to get a goal or an assist, which he did with the penalty.

Also the way he ghosted in at the far post for the cross despite carrying an injury and winning the header against a bigger defender was great to see.

I think the lad will go far and we are so lucky to have got him for a year.

Also I thought Critchlow looked very decent as well when he came on for him, big, fast, good in the ainr and can dribble a bit too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:38:54 »

I think it could be quite important we are challenging in January to keep him, if we are struggling I can see Villa recalling him and sending him to a league 1 club.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 10:43:30 »

don't fall in love with a loan player

too late.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up