Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust Matters Interview With Clem Morfuni  (Read 11412 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 20:35:57 »

I have a largely neutral stance on CM.  I don't really know anything about him other than what I have seen on this forum and the info pushed out by the trust. It remains to be seen whether he delivers on the broad statements mapped out in his correspondence.

Rest assured we would have pushed out messaging from LP, Able and anyone else involved with the same gusto if they actually engaged.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 21:26:40 »

Good on him for doing the interview and credit as always to the Trust who are going above and beyond to save our club. I’m slightly surprised that Morfuni didn’t take the opportunity to come with slightly more polished answers, as this was his first real engagement with fans - to really make an impact. It almost seemed like he wasn’t all that serious about the takeover but it was first thing in the morning, he’s a busy guy it would seem, and his actions would suggest he (or whoever he is fronting) is interested. I really don’t know what to make of it all - but, anyone but Lee, etc etc etc.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 21:28:53 by Frigby Daser » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 08:54:21 »

Good on him for doing the interview and credit as always to the Trust who are going above and beyond to save our club. I’m slightly surprised that Morfuni didn’t take the opportunity to come with slightly more polished answers, as this was his first real engagement with fans - to really make an impact. It almost seemed like he wasn’t all that serious about the takeover but it was first thing in the morning, he’s a busy guy it would seem, and his actions would suggest he (or whoever he is fronting) is interested. I really don’t know what to make of it all - but, anyone but Lee, etc etc etc.

Do fans necessarily want 'polished' answers though? Clem looks like the most laid back Aussie i've ever seen and to me he just looked like he was being himself. I reckon if he had come out more 'polished' it would have looked fake/suss?

There is absolutely no way of knowing this guys motives, any more than Jed, Power etc. Having an Australian businessman on board is very random so we really do need to keep our guard up. That said he has been involved in the club since 2014 so hasn't just come out of nowhere.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 08:55:47 »

If he did come with 'polished' answers though there is a danger of it looking rehearsed and not genuine.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 09:10:22 »

If he did come with 'polished' answers though there is a danger of it looking rehearsed and not genuine.
He can't win can he and that isn't a dig at anyone it is just the situation we are in now and no one will really know what will happen until if/when he takes over
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 10:26:29 »

He can't win can he and that isn't a dig at anyone it is just the situation we are in now and no one will really know what will happen until if/when he takes over

Funnily enough I did read someone say it looked rehearsed (!) which I didn't get at all, but that's the beauty of opinions.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 10:29:49 »

Didn’t sound like polish to me, deffo an Aussie speaking strine.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #37 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 10:30:07 »

Funnily enough I did read someone say it looked rehearsed (!) which I didn't get at all, but that's the beauty of opinions.
Yeah me too, pretty certain if it was rehearsed he wouldn't be sat in his car at 6.30am
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 10:33:09 »

Didn’t sound like polish to me, deffo an Aussie speaking strine.

Maybe it was the fact he said he was a plumber that might have confused matters?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:40:54 »

Maybe it was the fact he said he was a plumber that might have confused matters?

It is possible.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:51:21 »

Fucking immigrants coming over here and taking jobs from the Brits.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:56:47 »

Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, May 28, 2021, 15:00:14 »

Didn’t a bunch of diggers come over here and screw the FA building Wembley Stadium?
pantomime dame

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, May 29, 2021, 11:48:40 »

It's difficult to envisage how anyone could be worse than Power (perhaps Fagan)
He talks the talk, lots of use of the "passion" buzzword, made the video feel like he's in an interview for an insurance job or perhaps a New Labour official position.
For what it's worth, I warmed to the man. I have only been to away games since 2015 and with Clem in charge I would buy season tickets for 2 to 3 seasons and then reassess

Woke is the revenge of the mediocre
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, July 29, 2021, 14:05:04 »

Don’t need messiah. Competent and not a thieving bastard will do nicely.

We don't need the messiah, just not the very naughty boy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: