Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: #NoMoneyNoPower  (Read 39524 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 14:27:48 »

Maybe if he spills the beans on Power any future ‘source’ would think twice before talking to him.

Sounds a flimsy excuse, though.

Lots of things are held back and people are definitely ITK.
Contacts, things told in confidence, friendships and even careers to name 4.
Definitely posting such points on an open forum is a no no.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 14:33:38 »

Let's be honest here it is because he knows some horrible cunts and is not afraid to use them as a threat
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 14:34:00 »

But I’m not ITK but I want to know waaaaaaa.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 15:04:38 »

Let's be honest here it is because he knows some horrible cunts and is not afraid to use them as a threat, alegedly
he = power just for clarity.

(that's a statement, not a question)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 15:28:18 »

Not to labour this point because I think it has gone around in circles for the last few pages, but this forum does not welcome people that do know things but are not willing to name a source or provide evidence to back up the claims - i kind of understand why due to historic posters, but even so.

I am not saying that asking for evidence or a source is not ok, but if they are not willing/able to provide it people get slaughtered on here.

It's one of my big bugbears of this forum.  Somebody stating what they know or what they have heard, or even their opinions on something should not automatically mean that evidence needs to be provided, sometimes you have to read what is being said and make your own mind up about it, not set a calendar alert and call somebody out when something doesn't happen in the exact timeframe that they stated.

I come on this forum to keep up to date and get the latest gossip (amongst other things) - I make my own mind up about the info that I read and wait to see if it comes true - i don't castagate people for getting things wrong because like everything in life circumstances can change, but at least I consider what was posted.  Especially when some of things people post I have already heard about and had it confirmed myself, but I still watch them getting called out because it didn't happen exactly as they described.

There are many posters on here that are genuinly more in the know than most of us - but won't post it because it's not worth it if it doesn't come true.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 15:31:21 »

Once bitten? I think by this point STFC have been bitten more times than Steve Irwin.

PMSL.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 15:51:38 »

Not to labour this point because I think it has gone around in circles for the last few pages, but this forum does not welcome people that do know things but are not willing to name a source or provide evidence to back up the claims - i kind of understand why due to historic posters, but even so.

I am not saying that asking for evidence or a source is not ok, but if they are not willing/able to provide it people get slaughtered on here.

It's one of my big bugbears of this forum.  Somebody stating what they know or what they have heard, or even their opinions on something should not automatically mean that evidence needs to be provided, sometimes you have to read what is being said and make your own mind up about it, not set a calendar alert and call somebody out when something doesn't happen in the exact timeframe that they stated.

I come on this forum to keep up to date and get the latest gossip (amongst other things) - I make my own mind up about the info that I read and wait to see if it comes true - i don't castagate people for getting things wrong because like everything in life circumstances can change, but at least I consider what was posted.  Especially when some of things people post I have already heard about and had it confirmed myself, but I still watch them getting called out because it didn't happen exactly as they described.

There are many posters on here that are genuinly more in the know than most of us - but won't post it because it's not worth it if it doesn't come true.

I heard that you were a grass and wear ladies underwear when you go dogging. And that you wear Lynx Africa as it gives you safari vibezzzzzz.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 15:54:22 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 16:04:38 »

It's one of my big bugbears of this forum.  Somebody stating what they know or what they have heard, or even their opinions on something should not automatically mean that evidence needs to be provided, sometimes you have to read what is being said and make your own mind up about it, not set a calendar alert and call somebody out when something doesn't happen in the exact timeframe that they stated.

I come on this forum to keep up to date and get the latest gossip (amongst other things) - I make my own mind up about the info that I read and wait to see if it comes true - i don't castagate people for getting things wrong because like everything in life circumstances can change, but at least I consider what was posted.  Especially when some of things people post I have already heard about and had it confirmed myself, but I still watch them getting called out because it didn't happen exactly as they described.

Great post.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 16:05:46 »

source BO? Or GTFO.
----
I personally agree with Bernie

But there is a line where rumour is spouted as fact ad infinitum that can go round in circles, and some put the forum at risk from the lawyers without evidence.

For example, the 'power is a crook' allegations may have substance. But to state them as fact without the proof is asking for trouble
--
that said, 'I've heard such and such' a la Cowley - he got a rough deal for trying to pass on information about the state of play he thought was genuine.

personally think that's a bit off
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:25:25 »

I've removed a bunch of the word replacements so feel free to ask where the money's gone now
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:25:40 »

plenty of opportunity to ask Clem Morfuni   questions over the next few days.

he's agreed to interview with Loathed Strangers, The Trust and the OSC live Facebook thingy.

*awaits BBC Wilts announcing Power Hour to clash with the OSC*
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:26:25 »

test: Brett Pitman

where's the Ritchie money gone?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:27:58 »

test: Brett Brett, Brett, Brett, Brett Pitman, Brett Pitman

where's the Ritchie money gone?

I like the Pitman one so it stays
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:28:22 »

And soapy tit wank obviously
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 17:32:20 »

I've removed a bunch of the word replacements so feel free to ask where the money's gone now
We all know now.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: