Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 35156 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 06:26:31 »

Is it? Just if we hadn’t gone up last season, wellens going, Sheridan appointed, pandemic, ownership shenanigans etc etc we’d be even more fucked and I don’t think there is much difference between league 1 and 2 when the team is demoralised and losing every week.

Sadly I am with you.
I can’t belueve how poor we are and have been. League Two would have battered us.
Need to get out of this free fall as soon as possible. The quality is being diluted and we are falling.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 06:32:15 »

Didn't someone say that in January?

I wonder who that was........?

But the Forum police said I was talking bollox

Wasn’t it Bamboo would mentioned it first?
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 06:38:34 »

A fair few others as well.
Sheridan was pure poison. Some if the things I know truly shocking and surprised someone didn’t lump the twat.

What do you know? I’m intrigued.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 07:06:20 »

A rare draw. 2-2

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 07:31:47 »

2-1 win to the mighty Reds.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 08:08:36 »

3-0 town and Lee Power announces Stfc to be part of a re-imagined European Super League Pint
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 08:15:38 »

2-1 Swindon

I come from a land down-under
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 08:28:27 »

Didn't someone say that in January?

I wonder who that was........?

But the Forum police said I was talking bollox

I didn't think you wanted to say anything at all?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 08:28:53 »

Seems to be a lot of confidence on here but don't think it will make a jot of difference.   The fat lady is waiting to sing,  unfortunately Power has left everything too late for this season, if only the cunt had acted in January.  Can't wait for the day he fucks off.
A good performance would be a result and it seems players apppear to be taking an interest again.  Just get this season over and start to rebuild for next seasons big promotion push !!. COYR COYR.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 09:05:42 »

The Bletchley Park Enigmas would be a good name for a football club. That rules out our opponents then.
I guess that the irony was lost on the opposition manager when he made mention of fans being at the heart of every decision that is made.
Premier, Super Duper, Cosmic, Galactic. It's an uptitled world that we live in.

Anyway onto our Championship 2 fixture at the home of the Premier League (darts version).
The attraction of the padded seats in the concrete bowl seems to draw Town fans in good numbers every time we play there.
Retaining a passing interest in the season for another week is out of our hands, but winning is not an impossible task today.
Just want to see a bit of spirit from the team.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 09:09:07 »

Quote from: TheDukeOfBanbury
surprised someone didn’t lump the twat.

I thought the rumour was, somebody did!
Crackity Jones

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 09:10:00 »

I don't know why, but I am really looking forward to the game today. Is it because Sheridan is gone or that we are at the beginning of the end of Power (what that brings is anyone's guess)? Dunno.

I am not expecting realistically to get anything from the game and I have accepted that we are down and it would take a miracle to preserve our league 1 status.

But roll on 3 pm and COYR!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:01:13 »

I thought the rumour was, somebody did!
I understand it wasn't just 1 that did.

The Smith thing was common knowledge that back in January Sheridan told him to pack his bags, empyt the flat and fuck off back to Sheffield and Smith was eager to go back but Sheff Utd turned the tables and made him return, unwanted and unrated by an idiot manager.

As for today, MK ripped us apart in December desipte them being a fucking poor side eventhing they hit went in that day it seemed. Kovar was like an partially sighted cat on acid that day and was so far from saving them that it was embarrassing.

They have won 3 of their last 6 games and won both their previous games without conceding.

MK Donkey Dicks 3-0 Swindon.

Relegation will then be mathematically confirmed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:14:28 »

On the plus side, Nicky Ajose is available on a free after being released by Exeter!

He’s been poor.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:15:52 »

On the plus side, Nicky Ajose is available on a free after being released by Exeter!

He’s been poor.
I hear he has been injured a lot, no idea if thats tactical injuries or not, hes still only 29 too, could be of use in L2 next season IMO.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: