Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 5175 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 29, 2022, 15:02:13 »

I echo the collective. I cannot imagine a loss being any harder than losing a child. Cherish your times and memories, look after yourself and your family as I’m sure you will.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 29, 2022, 16:52:23 »

So sorry for your tragic loss, mate. I cant imagine what you and your family are going through.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, May 29, 2022, 13:06:41 »

I wanted to thank everyone for the continued support from my family.  I wanted to thank Paul for contacting Matt with the club and organized a wonderful surprise of a signed jersey.  It was very generous of the players during a P.O. run to take a moment and sign a jersey for me. 
Thank you all
Garry
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, June 6, 2022, 12:58:18 »

All good mate - I hope things are starting to calm down.

You are part of the TEF and STFC family now, whether you like it or not Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
digby

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, June 6, 2022, 16:01:19 »

Garry, I have always found your observations and comments to be a breath of fresh air on this forum, and genuinely enjoy your contributions.
I have only just found out about your terrible loss, and as a father myself, I can't even begin to think how you and your family must be feeling right now. All I can do is to wish you all the strength to help you overcome this awful situation.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 07:56:57 »

Awful news, no words can express your loss.

As part of the tef family if you extend a European trip to include Spain then you have a holiday home waiting for you in Andalusia
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: