Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Holidays are Coming - Sponsored by 4D  (Read 84757 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 09:51:16 »

Will be in the UK somewhere this year. Anyone know a good holiday where we can take the new pooch?  Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 09:52:04 »

Will be in the UK somewhere this year. Anyone know a good holiday where we can take the new pooch?  Smiley

Wootton Basset? The Isle of Dogs?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 09:53:01 »

Cheesy

Somewhere in Berkshire probably
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 09:55:14 »

Cheesy

Somewhere in Berkshire probably

Wahay!! Haha.

I know Bamboo is probably much more likely to be able to provide information but i've been looking at the Peak District recently for a bit of a break as I have never been but it looks really lovely around there, lots of good walks, countryside pubs etc.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 10:01:45 »

Wahay!! Haha.

I know Bamboo is probably much more likely to be able to provide information but i've been looking at the Peak District recently for a bit of a break as I have never been but it looks really lovely around there, lots of good walks, countryside pubs etc.

It'll also be crammed full of people, its bloody standing room only round here already!  Wink Cheesy
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 10:03:59 »

It'll also be crammed full of people, its bloody standing room only round here already!  Wink Cheesy

Shit my apologies Horlock, I forgot you were the token norverner in this place!!

Now I've moved to Northants, it's somewhere that is dead easy for us to get to but I'm guessing a lot of people have probably booked up this year and so I might wait a bit until things are a bit more 'normal' before popping up to say hello!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 10:10:46 »

Shit my apologies Horlock, I forgot you were the token norverner in this place!!

Now I've moved to Northants, it's somewhere that is dead easy for us to get to but I'm guessing a lot of people have probably booked up this year and so I might wait a bit until things are a bit more 'normal' before popping up to say hello!

I'm Lakes rather than Peak (which is lovely), but its got absolutely heaving round here in the last week or so! Although as we are off to Northumberland in the summer I cannot really complain!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 15:35:56 »

Just cancelled my Cyprus holiday in June - Third time its been cancelled! Cancer, broken neck and now Covid!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 16:50:35 »

We've found a few places.  Depending on where you are, the North Norfolk coast is brilliant for dogs.  Let me know if you want any info in that area.  North Devon was cool over the winter and will be going again in the summer. We've done Wirkswirth in Derbyshire (the Feather Star is a great little pub), Warwickshire, a gate house near Cheltenham (at the castle where Catherine Parr is buried), a lovely place out Owsestry way.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 18:01:48 »

We stayed a few times now, including last week, at a pretty amazing cottage in Langport in Somerset - big garden for the dog and countryside walks at bottom of said garden along the River Parret.  They have a couple of cottages better for couples/smaller families and a fuck off house that sleeps 6 (or eight in sofa bed).  Great old quirky pub pub opposite, again with huge garden.  Happy to give you details (am not on commission  Cheesy)

No one kills a thread like me....
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #70 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 18:33:12 »

Just cancelled my Cyprus holiday in June - Third time its been cancelled! Cancer, broken neck and now Covid!
Oh wow... Hope all is ok
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 18:49:40 »

Going late this year, late Oct but 2 days in Kendal , a nice drive to Alnwick for another 2 days then off to Berwick for a week and 2 days near Thirsk on the way home. Northumberland is an area I've always wanted to visit. Might pop into Scotland to see the third world.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, May 10, 2021, 18:59:27 »

Bloody hell mate. You’ve been in a war zone. Hope it all comes together pretty sharpish.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 13:46:32 »

Christ that's really shit. If anyone ever needed or deserved a holiday, it's you by the sounds of it
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 13:57:53 »

Have a random week off next week with nothing to do. Might take a trip somewhere just to reset and clear my head for a couple days.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: