Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Totally lost for a title. Just 3 points to the’Pikeys’  (Read 28577 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 07:50:06 »

His struggles to get down quick enough.
You heard that from Mrs Camp?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:08:22 »

0.65s
slower
0.46s
no

hth

Cheers Batch.
Good to see some factual evidence to back up opinions.

Better put some divets in the pick so all opposition shots bobble up.
What’s the optimum height for Camps reflexes ?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:13:50 »

You heard that from Mrs Camp?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:25:15 »

I get you are saying 'let's wait and see'. I agree.

But Banbury is entitled to his opinion. Not not like camp is a fresh faced rookie nobody has seen before!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:11:27 »

But Banbury is entitled to his opinion. Not not like camp is a fresh faced rookie nobody has seen before!

Of course he is entitled to his opinion but the speed at which he gets down seems quite a specific thing to criticise him for when I imagine (please correct me if I’m wrong) there is no measurable data on that stat only.

Like, it’s easy to stay a striker doesn’t score enough goals, a winger doesn’t create enough chances so on and so on.

As we’ve seen previously (Nalis, Whalley) having a lengthily career at Championship level doesn’t mean you’ll be decent dropping down a level but you also must have something about you to stay in the Championship that long.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:13:49 »

You know that you are actually allowed to have an opinion without facts to back it up right? 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:15:27 »

I kind of assumed he's seen him in a few games and formed that opinion. Probably without  a stopwatch, granted
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #487 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 10:50:21 »

You know that you are actually allowed to have an opinion without facts to back it up right? 
FACT. Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:44:00 »

All about opinions and has had serious issues with his knees resulting in questions regarding his inability to deal with low shots.
Was shocked to see when we were linked with him and as posted can only hope he proves me wrong.
Not a “told you so” poster thus won’t be hoping this is debate in the future.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 14:42:20 »

Of course he is entitled to his opinion but the speed at which he gets down seems quite a specific thing to criticise him for when I imagine (please correct me if I’m wrong) there is no measurable data on that stat only.
I would imagine there is plenty of data these days on where a goalkeeper gets beaten, or if he parries then where that goes to.

That data alone won't tell you root-cause, there could be mitigating factors e.g. every single shot is hit low because he is super good at getting to high shots.

I saw someone on Twitter describe Lee Camp as having "pastry hands". It made me chuckle, I myself will reserve judgement though, a bit of experience in nets might be just what we need.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: