Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks Guys  (Read 5231 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 16:59:37 »

This should be a deal we're doing, and yet the dinosaur has cost us again.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:00:11 »

Hideously mismanaged by the dinosaur we have in charge.

Would have blossomed under Wellens IMO.

Who would want to play for this team right now anyway?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:05:33 »

I would! (But I'm fat and fifty...odd!)

I'll ask my Dad if he's got a couple of bob to see if he can make it happen! :-)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:08:49 »

Best of luck to your lad, said elsewhere I firmly believe he has an exciting future ahead of him in the game that will in years to come bemuse some of our fans. And thanks for your contribution on here while he was here. Classy family all round!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:29:38 »

Curran?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:30:07 »

Goodness. This thread is damning towards the reputation of dinosaurs.

Here's hoping that the Swindon part of Jonny Smith's career will prove to be an unfortunate anomaly. Clearly he has the ability, proved it at Oldham.

Best of luck to J.S.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 17:50:25 »

Smacks of Sheridans attitude of not being “my” player so do not want anything to with him, short sighted in my opinion.

Trust that he has a good career and no doubt will be one of the many players we have ditched over the years that comes back to haunt us.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 19:57:36 »

Hi Guys,

First of all thanks to everyone on here who I had the chance to banter with !! both good & bad (its part of the territory but not nice to read sometimes) Some of you are really great people who know their football well and great to interact with including all the Admins on here who do a sterling job keeping everything going and giving the platform to get things off our chests  Doh

For what it is worth it just never fell for Jonny here, and I dont believe you saw the real player at all, and I am completely convinced of that !! plus, a combination of Manager Loss, Injuries & later Dinosaur tactics, it was not going to be good especially combining that with a proposed 532 formation, so best to move on. Jonny had some great friends in all the players and they are irrespective of what is said brilliant to get on with and supported each other well, also some of the backroom staff will probably be friends with him for the long term !!

Jonny has signed for Burton on a permenant deal today after he had his medical this morning so good news that he is staying in League 1 and his time is complete at Bristol City. So I will have some banter from the opposite side later this season  Roll Eyes

Again, great being on here and meeting you all, Thanks and good luck for staying up this year !! and I really do for the sake of all the players and great support they get from you all.....

RF - Gary

All the best to you both and a shame things didn't work out at STFC but as you can see our club Is clearly unstable and in freefall at the moment and a million miles away from last seasons success.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 29, 2021, 20:00:38 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 20:09:11 »

Hi Guys,

First of all thanks to everyone on here who I had the chance to banter with !! both good & bad (its part of the territory but not nice to read sometimes) Some of you are really great people who know their football well and great to interact with including all the Admins on here who do a sterling job keeping everything going and giving the platform to get things off our chests  Doh

For what it is worth it just never fell for Jonny here, and I dont believe you saw the real player at all, and I am completely convinced of that !! plus, a combination of Manager Loss, Injuries & later Dinosaur tactics, it was not going to be good especially combining that with a proposed 532 formation, so best to move on. Jonny had some great friends in all the players and they are irrespective of what is said brilliant to get on with and supported each other well, also some of the backroom staff will probably be friends with him for the long term !!

Jonny has signed for Burton on a permenant deal today after he had his medical this morning so good news that he is staying in League 1 and his time is complete at Bristol City. So I will have some banter from the opposite side later this season  Roll Eyes

Again, great being on here and meeting you all, Thanks and good luck for staying up this year !! and I really do for the sake of all the players and great support they get from you all.....

RF - Gary

Sadly behind the scenes we are in turmoil.
I am so glad you had the courage and respect to post this thread Gary.
Sadly we are stuck with Jurassic John and well aware of the dressing room unrest. I was really looking forward to watching Johnny tear down the wing and the roar of the crowd beckoning him to take on the defender. Alas for many reasons that will not happen.

Importantly a two and a half year deal will give him the stability in his mind and that coupled with a Manager that wants a flair player I am sure will bring the rewards, sadly not at Swindon.
The Oldham fans got to see the potential and we didn’t.

Best of luck Gary and to Johnny.
We are not a bad bunch us Swindon diehards. Short changed for many years but passionate and loyal to the cause. Top Man for posting 👍
Panda Paws

« Reply #24 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 20:11:58 »

Jurassic John. Brilliant.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 20:28:34 »

Just tried to see if there is such a thing as a phobia regarding ‘Smiths’ ( not The Smiths) which may explain why three loanees that STFC should have made the most of didn’t even come close.
Sorry that Wellens went and sorry that Sheridan came. Good luck Gary and best of luck to Jonny, he won’t need it, we will !
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 21:28:08 »

Quote from: Panda Paws
Jurassic John. Brilliant.

And thus the nickname was born
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 22:34:18 »

Cheers to you both, and best wishes to you, too.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 22:54:23 »

And thus the nickname was born

We might be getting an injuntion from the original JJ though..

Don't do it Venkman, it is only for shits and giggles..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 23:32:11 »

Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: