Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Wigan Fan's View of Matty Palmer  (Read 1635 times)
JWHITTLE118

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 15, 2021, 11:57:13 »

Good morning, I hope everyone is well.

My name is Jay Whittle, and I am a Wigan Athletic supporter/podcast host. I'd just like to write a quick few words about Matt Palmer upon his return to Swindon Town.

Matt looked like a really steady player during his 10 appearances for Latics, and although he spent time on the sidelines, his attitude towards fighting for the club was admirable. Although he is only 25, he was a great influence on our younger players, and helped massively by giving them advice, and mentoring our centre-midfielders.

Before he returned to Swindon Town, I did a quick 20-minute interview with Matt Palmer to review his time at the DW Stadium, but also ask him about his aims and ambitions when his loan move expires. He spoke very highly of Swindon, and his relationship with the manager John Sheridan.

If you'd like to give it a watch, here is the podcast interview. If you enjoy the episode, please feel free to subscribe as it really helps me out. Thanks again-
Panda Paws

« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 15, 2021, 12:07:08 »

"They're treating me very well and I was not hurt during the abduction"

Seriously, good for you mate. Must be one hell of a club to be producing content around at the moment. Refreshing to hear a positive twist on Shez too.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 15, 2021, 14:51:54 by Panda Paws » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 15, 2021, 16:33:54 »

Very good..thanks.

Clems Army!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: