Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Diamandis  (Read 4287 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 17:36:26 »

Sorry to dredge up the past, but after posting about our favourite ex-general manager earlier today I got curious as to what happened to him post Swindon.

Companies house shows he's now a director, so his disqualification must've expired. But his new line of business raised a wry smile when I found it. Yes, Diamond Mike is now the proud owner of a double glazing company. Everyone eventually finds their true calling I guess.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 17:37:56 »

I want to know if the driveway was repaired
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 17:40:19 »

hahaha. White Gold springs to mind
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 17:43:01 »

I want to know if the driveway was repaired

His previous house was sold several years ago according to Rightmove.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 12:17:58 »

Sorry to dredge up the past, but after posting about our favourite ex-general manager earlier today I got curious as to what happened to him post Swindon.

Companies house shows he's now a director, so his disqualification must've expired.

Point of order, he was never disqualified, just politely asked by the government if he would mind, most awfully, to desist being a director of companies for a short while.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 12:52:10 »

Companies house shows he's now a director, so his disqualification must've expired. But his new line of business raised a wry smile when I found it. Yes, Diamond Mike is now the proud owner of a double glazing company. Everyone eventually finds their true calling I guess.

Appears that so many of our potential “major investors” have a passion for owning double glazing businesses.
You have to laugh or you would cry.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 15:30:19 »

Bumped into him last year at a conference hosted by the Welsh Government in Cardiff. He was involved in the waste sector and building trades. The conference was about  Welsh Government funded company development grants.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 15:34:09 by bathford » Logged
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 14, 2020, 15:38:41 »

Bumped into him last year at a conference hosted by the Welsh Government in Cardiff. He was involved in the waste sector and building trades. The conference was about  Welsh Government funded company development grants.

Bathford, do you actually live in Bathford?  By coincidence so do I!
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 14, 2020, 17:28:02 »

Bathford, do you actually live in Bathford?  By coincidence so do I!

No I'm afraid not.  I live on Bloomfield Drive on the south side of Bath.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: