Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 218. Duncan Shearer  (Read 5332 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 16:15:43 »

https://soundcloud.com/lspod/218-duncan-shearer
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 16:42:40 »

Was he hard to track down?  Just wondering how a legend like DS is #218 on the list!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 16:55:15 »

Shearer, Shearer, Shearer
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:07:07 »

Was he hard to track down?  Just wondering how a legend like DS is #218 on the list!

There's no real methodology behind the guest order. If all goes to plan over the next couple of weeks I'll have another Di Canio era player followed by a young lad who didn't get a pro deal. It's purely down to who responds to my message.

Sometimes I worry about childhood heroes not responding which has happened (I can see that you've seen the message, guys! At least reply back!) - Duncan's pre-production was very easy and he's a lovely chap.

This episode was recorded a long time ago. I held it back to the last of my pre-paternity recordings as he appeared on the OSCs 'On the Sofa' a week or two after recording his LSPOD episode.

I also get the occasional nutter. Okay just the one. Boy-oh-boy.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:10:22 »

I also get the occasional nutter. Okay just the one. Boy-oh-boy.

When is that episode with Di Canio dropping then Rich?  Girl Giggle

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:13:41 »

One of the PDC era players I talked to suggest the Paolo changes his phone number regularly while Piccareta works in the city where PDC lives and doesn't hear from him.

I doubt he'll use an amateur Swindon Town podcast as his opportunity to provide retrospective analysis of his Town career. Especially considering the event that was paying him to turn up got cancelled!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:15:21 »

One of the PDC era players I talked to suggest the Paolo changes his phone number regularly while Piccareta works in the city where PDC lives and doesn't hear from him.

I doubt he'll use an amateur Swindon Town podcast as his opportunity to provide retrospective analysis of his Town career. Especially considering the event that was paying him to turn up got cancelled!

I wasn't really suggesting you would realistically be able to get PDC, it was merely a throwaway comment regarding the nutter.

If anyone guesses who you mean by the nutter will you say?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:15:46 »

Strange isnt it, Picaretta was his most loyal member of staff and now they dont speak?!?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:18:04 »

Strange isnt it, Picaretta was his most loyal member of staff and now they dont speak?!?

Outsider looking in it seems that relationship ended with the end of PDC's coaching career.

Makes you wonder what would have happened had Fabrizio saw out the 12-13 season with Swindon.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:22:29 »

I wasn't really suggesting you would realistically be able to get PDC, it was merely a throwaway comment regarding the nutter.

If anyone guesses who you mean by the nutter will you say?

Wor Mike. He sent me his second autobiography called Mein Kampf 2 - which, believe or not, included some pretty interesting stuff on his Town career ... and the death of Diana.

http://swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Person.asp?PersonID=OHARAMIK

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/i-blanked-out-says-hitler-son-swindler/news-story/851bf2008c878fc7a9119c9973ca35ec
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:26:35 »

Outsider looking in it seems that relationship ended with the end of PDC's coaching career.

Makes you wonder what would have happened had Fabrizio saw out the 12-13 season with Swindon.

Probably be the subject of a hit from the mafia
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:28:45 »

Wor Mike. He sent me his second autobiography called Mein Kampf 2 - which, believe or not, included some pretty interesting stuff on his Town career ... and the death of Diana.

http://swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Person.asp?PersonID=OHARAMIK

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/i-blanked-out-says-hitler-son-swindler/news-story/851bf2008c878fc7a9119c9973ca35ec

That's about as nutterish as they come.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 17:30:50 »

That's about as nutterish as they come.

I expect to be on some government list for opening that pdf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: