Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bonus Payments  (Read 1842 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 11:59:53 »

Reported in one of the Sunday's:

Swindon want promotion heroes to wait for their bonuses. Owner Lee Power aims to strike a deal that would see the jackpot paid over 12 months rather than in one hit.
The Robins won L2 but the lack of games hit them hard financially. They will try to save cash to make an impact in L1 next term.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 12:22:06 »

Swindon want promotion heroes to wait for their bonuses. Owner Lee Power aims to strike a deal that would see the jackpot paid over 12 months rather than in one hit.
The Robins won L2 but the lack of games hit them hard financially. They will try to save cash to make an impact in L1 next term.
Standard business practice at the moment, my company is paying bonuses in instalments rather than a lump sum. A nothing story really.
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 12:25:07 »

Standard business practice at the moment, my company is paying bonuses in instalments rather than a lump sum. A nothing story really.

MADNESS

It's definite proof that we are doomed.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 12:30:38 »

Issue could be that Promo Bonus/Champs Bonus is contractual obligation.  Those OOC might not be too happy to wait.

But if Power can "strike deal" then anything can happen.

But in short - move along, nothing to see here, as you were, a nothing story

No one kills a thread like me....
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 12:36:15 »

Much of the Wendies not paying salaries story has basis in bonuses rather than basic salaries apparently.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: