Poll
Question: What would you rather
Oxford lose to Pompey in the play off semis - 11 (23.4%)
Oxford beat Pompey, lose the final in heartbreaking fashion - 16 (34%)
Don't care - 20 (42.6%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What would you rather  (Read 7929 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 20:35:37 »

Wycombe have pretty much followed the Yeovil and Lincoln model of lump-it-up-to-some-big-chonk-who-will-soak-it-up-and-maybe-grab-a-goal style footy.

Let their fans enjoy it for now because like Yeovil and then Lincoln, they won't hang around their relative divisional high for long.

In five years time I envisage,

Bournemouth
Hudders
Wycombe
Lincoln

...to all be playing in L2. Hopefully Bolton will still be there and Mansfield will finally have folded, after years of Caroline Radford draped over a Maserati finally takes the toll.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Valid Pint

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 06:04:38 »

I would rather not wake up to a scattergun assault on SEVEN topics by certain posters on here, including several sections of War and Peace.

As at 07:15 (BST for you disasporans) today, the number of posts by a certain poster is 5,069. Let's see how that number changes over the next few days.

Is it my problem? Or theirs?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:24:20 »

So you post on a forum to complain about people posting on a forum?  Isn't that like holding a protest about people holding a protest?

I think that you might have answered your own question..  I get disagreeing with a point of view, people do that with Reg all the time..  but complaining about people posting and the length of their posts is, well, a little strange..  maybe forums aren't the best place for you to hang out..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:24:57 »

I would rather not wake up to a scattergun assault on SEVEN topics by certain posters on here, including several sections of War and Peace.

As at 07:15 (BST for you disasporans) today, the number of posts by a certain poster is 5,069. Let's see how that number changes over the next few days.

What the fuck are you rabbiting on about ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:28:10 »

So you post on a forum to complain about people posting on a forum?  Isn't that like holding a protest about people holding a protest?

I think that you might have answered your own question..  I get disagreeing with a point of view, people do that with Reg all the time..  but complaining about people posting and the length of their posts is, well, a little strange..  maybe forums aren't the best place for you to hang out..

Don't feed the troll

Nothing to see here
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:43:34 »

Don't feed the troll

Exactly. He is just trying to illicit a reaction by posting ironic nonsense. (I realise am partially feeding him but people should be made aware Smiley )

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:55:51 »

I am aware, and usually would not feed, but sometimes you need to for your own well being..  it's not fair on my dog getting kicked all the time Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 01:35:44 »

Awww, you're so lovely. Maybe I can give you all of my social media handles and then you can track and stalk me properly? I'm sure you'll cum several times at the multitude of viewing available to you*. I'm incredibly liberal leaning, with Green Party ideals, very anti-racist, pro-choice and sometimes draw cute things to sell. I just know it'll be the perfect wet dream for you.

I only ask you do one thing; please please for the sake of convenience laminate all the images you print off.
*I'm trolling the fuck out of you. You're one of the most pointless cunts I've ever seen here. This isn't me biting to your beautiful obsession, with dictating to individuals posting rate. How's about a nice suggestion and try to remember your login details for your Hobodan account. I suppose, your Ma could've swallowed.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 12:57:53 »

*I'm trolling the fuck out of you. You're one of the most pointless cunts I've ever seen here. This isn't me biting to your beautiful obsession, with dictating to individuals posting rate. How's about a nice suggestion and try to remember your login details for your Hobodan account. I suppose, your Ma could've swallowed.

Feathers well and truly ruffled.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: