Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Murica  (Read 79215 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 17:13:33 »

wooot wooot. let the 🍺🍺🍷🍷 flow
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #436 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 18:12:59 »

We will never forget you Ronald Trump.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Hunk

« Reply #437 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 18:14:21 »

He's not going to go quietly, is he? I expect him to repeat the unfounded fraud allegations over and over again while providing no evidence. Unfortunately the bigger the lie, the more they'll believe it
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 18:31:05 »

I really hope he tries to stay in the WH until it legally becomes Biden's house and the President's Security can throw him out in his pants before he's had his hair done into the middle of BLM Square.

I also really hope that if Trump actually goes to the Inauguration that Biden takes a knee for the anthem and as an added bonus turns and gives him the finger.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Sunday, November 8, 2020, 09:56:48 »

There can be no more fitting epitaph for the cocktail of lies and incompetence that characterised Trump's reign than their booking their "fight back" press conference at the Four Seasons and then refusing to admit it was a mistake when instead of booking the Four Seasons Hotel they ended up giving their press conference in the car park of the Four Seasons Landscaping Company between a "dildo shop and a crematorium". In fact those two bookends are themselves fitting symbols of his reign

https://twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1325274318218035201
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Sunday, November 8, 2020, 10:52:27 »

There can be no more fitting epitaph for the cocktail of lies and incompetence that characterised Trump's reign than their booking their "fight back" press conference at the Four Seasons and then refusing to admit it was a mistake when instead of booking the Four Seasons Hotel they ended up giving their press conference in the car park of the Four Seasons Landscaping Company between a "dildo shop and a crematorium". In fact those two bookends are themselves fitting symbols of his reign

Cheesy ... couldn't make it up  Doh
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Sunday, November 8, 2020, 16:07:25 »

That is fucking amazing.  It's not just a Dildo shop, it has peep holes!  Guiliani probably booked the site as it was near his current location.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Sunday, November 8, 2020, 16:14:01 »

Why did Larry David write that bit?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 00:43:07 »

This is exactly the kind of stupid that whoever obtains the Presidency after Biden, has got to try and eradicate.

Hopefully it will be Harris or Michelle (either way round). America just needs a decent President. I think that comes in the form of Biden somewhat stopping the rot and then I genuinely believe they need a woman to sort this shit out.

* FB_IMG_1604883437343.jpg (80.95 KB, 1080x1574 - viewed 202 times.)

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 08:40:59 »

This is exactly the kind of stupid that whoever obtains the Presidency after Biden, has got to try and eradicate.
Ha ha that's brilliant. It's not quite "Brilliant legal team comprised of geniuses that are going to overturn the results of the election accidentally holds press conference in landscaping company car park" brilliant, but it's on the spectrum.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 08:58:19 »

Looking at that guys Twitter, it looks like its satirical.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 09:34:59 »

Looking at that guys Twitter, it looks like its satirical.
I mean I thought that about Trump's twitter but apparently he's deadly serious. I still wouldn't be unduly surprised for him to do a big reveal on his final day in office that the last 4 years have just been a giant satirical piece of performance comedy. Trump is the new Borat.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 09:42:26 »

I mean I thought that about Trump's twitter but apparently he's deadly serious. I still wouldn't be unduly surprised for him to do a big reveal on his final day in office that the last 4 years have just been a giant satirical piece of performance comedy. Trump is the new Borat.

Clap

You know I wasn't talking about the big fella, you cheeky monkey but well played sir!

I saw he is now calling the election fraud a 'hoax', which appears to be from page 1 on his playbook!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 13:57:02 »

I bet Biden absolutely shit himself!

https://twitter.com/TheNewEuropean/status/1325801253826424833
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Monday, November 9, 2020, 18:02:57 »

Trump and team are a gift that will keep on giving for some time yet.  You would think that using the landscaping company next to a peep show building was the icing on the cake, but no.......

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: