Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Murica  (Read 79124 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 21:55:38 »

WTAF?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 22:00:20 »

Nuff said

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 22:55:15 »

What is his "executing babies after birth" bit all about. Is Trump telling us that he (Trump) is an  anti-vaxer? Because that would answer a lot regarding his fuckwittery!

Mind he supports one injection but that was Dettol so I'm disregarding it as pro-vaccination.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #213 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 23:08:08 »

What is his "executing babies after birth" bit all about. Is Trump telling us that he (Trump) is an  anti-vaxer? Because that would answer a lot regarding his fuckwittery!

Mind he supports one injection but that was Dettol so I'm disregarding it as pro-vaccination.

He means it literally.

He's appealing to the 'pro-lifer' sect (Which is a rather large sect)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 23:17:48 »

He means it literally.

He's appealing to the 'pro-lifer' sect (Which is a rather large sect)

Madness, I get the pro-lifer element but surely (we live in an incredibly wonky and wanky world currently) no one is stupid enough to believe that?! It's like a game to see which world leader can say the most absurd thing and still get away with it.

This week on 300: A Spartan Story, Delusional Donald is convinced the Virginia Governor is throwing babies into the death pit of Perori.  Roll Eyes

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #215 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 18:43:04 »

The Breonna Taylor case.

Of the 3 coppers involved, only one has been charged. he was charged with wanton endagerment, because his shots put her neighbours in danger.

None have been laid with a single charge over the death of Breonna Taylor herself. Nada.

Murica'.

It'll be kicking off again tonight no doubt.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 18:45:02 »

while I don't agree with it, could it have been part of the settlement with the family that those charges were dropped.

send unlikely/wrong
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 19:09:04 »

I think there were some real problems with being able to make anything stick against the Coppers given the authority on which they were acting at that time.  The settlement seems to be significant, including reforms, so maybe they've been able to leverage this ahead of the known lack of charging to get laws changed.  The individual and their family don't really get Justice, but they get to make real change - lets hope so.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Thursday, September 24, 2020, 08:22:13 »

I think there were some real problems with being able to make anything stick against the Coppers given the authority on which they were acting at that time.  The settlement seems to be significant, including reforms, so maybe they've been able to leverage this ahead of the known lack of charging to get laws changed.  The individual and their family don't really get Justice, but they get to make real change - lets hope so.

On a similar vein I don't think any copper was ever charged in relation to the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, in fact the commander of the botched operation is now in charge of the Met.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 08:33:42 »

Donny's Taxes have been released by the NY Times. He paid $750 dollars in Income Tax in 2016 and 2017.

The guy is shadier than the middle of the amazon rain forest.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 08:46:40 »

Donny's Taxes have been released by the NY Times. He paid $750 dollars in Income Tax in 2016 and 2017.

Its how they finally got Al Capone, fingers crossed.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 09:02:43 »

What's actually more interesting is how much debt he is in. He's personally liable for over $1bn of debt, most of it secured against a failing property empire and significant amounts of it falling due in the next couple of years. Winning the next election is an existential threat for him - he's very likely to end up bankrupt and in jail if he loses. Not so much a brilliant billionaire businessman, as a conman, a fraud and a thief.

https://twitter.com/DanAlexander21/status/1310342791336284160
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 16:18:28 »

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1310584937356103686?s=20

What has always bugged me is why do centralist/left wing parties/groups  seem completely unable to use such technological systems as well as the right, be it Trump, Brexit or the Tories?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 16:20:47 »

This is superb: Trump's favourite white supremacist street gang, the Proud Boys, got trolled to shit by gay twitter because, well, Proud Boys. So instead of standing up for themselves and being proud of being Proud Boys, they've decided to change their name. To "Leathermen"

https://twitter.com/Ezra_Nola/status/1313805754219012097
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 16:30:05 »

This is superb: Trump's favourite white supremacist street gang, the Proud Boys, got trolled to shit by gay twitter because, well, Proud Boys. So instead of standing up for themselves and being proud of being Proud Boys, they've decided to change their name. To "Leathermen"

https://twitter.com/Ezra_Nola/status/1313805754219012097

Turns out sexuality mirrors politics - you can be so macho you tip all the way round to camp again.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: