Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154150 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 22:36:33 »

Didnt he have previous for armed robbery or something

EDIT: was lorry theft

http://archive.commercialmotor.com/article/26th-november-1987/22/lorry-theft-gang-jailed

I had no idea but it wouldn't surprise me if the odd firearm was involved somewhere in the Agombar lifestyle.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 23:08:31 »

An obscure part of the country.... good that there are some walking routes.

You might be interested in this

https://sootallures.wixsite.com/topographersarms/post/rites-of-property

An interesting read although I was wondering how it was going to conclude. Yes it is somewhat obscure, in the sense that it is a fairly uniquely combined landscape. The only limestone in the area too I believe?

Back on the article; I've personally always been a purveyor of the freedom to roam. The trouble, as many of us have read/witnessed/already knew, a lot of humans tend to not have a respect for their surroundings. A case of "someone else will pick it up (littering et al) so no bother". If this attitude is replicated in a freedom to roam sense, the countryside could become littered with all manner of shit. In some cases it unfortunately already is.

But I dream of the concept, a freedom to roam but with a condition of respect for the environment. A condition that should certainly always be without question.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 01:03:24 »

So is Barry investing in STFC against FA rules for him, or the club, or both?

From that article it appears it’s Barry. If it was to impact the club why would Power fess up to it? If he is intent on selling up this would surely devalue the club.

Unless he doesn’t care and just wants his slice before pissing off.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 01:05:56 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 01:17:06 »

Barry will be being dragged in unnecessarily. His agent will have said can you lend me £x for something, and he’d have given it up with little qualms

The guy drunk stole a taxi, hes not smart

Things get better but they never get good
Valid Pint

« Reply #379 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 03:39:15 »

Does anyone have footage to share of the 1990 celebrations at night? Or the subsequent "counter-celebrations"?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 05:00:37 »

So is Barry investing in STFC against FA rules for him, or the club, or both?

From that article it appears it’s Barry. If it was to impact the club why would Power fess up to it? If he is intent on selling up this would surely devalue the club.

Unless he doesn’t care and just wants his slice before pissing off.

As I mentioned in an earlier comment, I do not see myself that Power would have done anything (against EFL or FA rules) so as to undermine the money that Power thinks is his, could be his, should be his or will be his. If it was to impact the club why would Power fess up to it? If he is intent on selling up this would surely devalue the club. Very much this!

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 05:22:27 »

Also, does it seem feasible that when Barry got involved the club was only valued at £1.6m?

If so, what’s changed to make it worth £7.5m now?

‘In this case I can assure you I do. The Barry revelations don’t even come close to what will emerge and that’s a fact’

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 05:29:15 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 06:47:40 »

Wasn't Barry/Standing contribution £300K to pay off Jed and Co and £500K working capital. We assume Power put the same in if it was a 50/50 split.

The £7.5M is what Power and Co would want to walk away breaking even after the money lent to the club over the years. It's only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it though.
REDBUCK

« Reply #383 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:00:31 »

Anyone know how many players from the Standing stable have we signed since 2013.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:08:49 »

Wasn't Barry/Standing contribution £300K to pay off Jed and Co and £500K working capital. We assume Power put the same in if it was a 50/50 split.

The £7.5M is what Power and Co would want to walk away breaking even after the money lent to the club over the years. It's only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it though.
Which is why I asked what has changed that makes the club worth£7.5m now - and it appears the Able we’re willing to pay that.

Obviously the CG purchase may have some bearing but that’s not been finalised and the Trust own half anyway.

I fear the Barry problem may pale into insignificance with what’s about to come out. Did somebody say it’s in tomorrow’s Sun on Sunday?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:26:56 »

Don't know if this has been brought up earlier, but looks like Luongo and Gladwin were represented by Standing's agency at some point.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:38:50 »

So was Luke Norris

Not sure there are any rules on whether you can sign players from an agents stable though?

Also, Standing headed recruitment for a time at STFC didnt he?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:48:37 »

Can anybody explain why it makes any difference to Power, and any legal difference, that Barry gave him the money (which Power claims he did) or whether Standing gave him the money.

I thought the Luongo deal was a Tactics Tim deal. Could be something in those deals that didn’t sound right at the time - especially the subsequent sale to QPR where it seemed the fees were mucked around with to minimise the sell on to Spurs.
Flashheart

« Reply #388 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:09:21 »

Barry will be being dragged in unnecessarily. His agent will have said can you lend me £x for something, and he’d have given it up with little qualms

The guy drunk stole a taxi, hes not smart

Barry's a name. A target.

People don't know Standing so that won't sell, but a former England international will. The poor cunt (Barry) is likely to be a target for the rest of his life now. It won't be long before the love rat articles start coming out. Or articles abour whatever minor infractions that make him an atrocious human being and a threat to scoiety.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:11:03 »

Morning all, have we gone bust yet?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: