Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154138 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:05:31 »

I can't take much more put us out of our misery Crying Crying Crying

So, give no fucks
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:08:05 »

What a great get out line from actually saying anything, ask them for transparency, sure, they're clearly going to tell us everything right now...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:08:31 »

@audrey - the "threw game" claim is historic, not this season I think.

I can't see how enough members of a team could be bought off myself..
Ah, the old play off chestnut. Twas dreadful, though. Coops will out him.
Flashheart

« Reply #273 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:20:34 »

The thing is with Kostiuk is the he *might* be right. We all know football (and Power) is shady so I don't think it would come as a massive surprise to anybody.

He's such a massive fucking cock to people, though, and persistently negative, meaning a lot of people wil just switch off. He accuses Power et al of this and that without providing a shred of evidence, then acts a gobby prick when people say they aren't just going to take his word for it.

And even if (IF) it does turn out that he was right all along - that would not make him any less off a prick. Maybe even worse. It might mean he was sat on information that was really important for the club, yet chose to be a fucking bellend about it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:22:18 »

Latest from said journo

Paul Smith
@Smudge1962
I can assure you there are a lot of people extremely worried about this at both the
@FA and @EFL.  If you’d like some transparency I suggest you talk to them about it

"Hi FA and EFL! I'm a worried Swindon fan. Do you mind answering the following questions about the current events surrounding the club? Hello? Hello? No? Okay."

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:23:22 »

How did the Hillier/Macari scandal come to light. Can’t remember.
Flashheart

« Reply #276 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:25:50 »

I think that was an internal snitch.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:29:49 »

So who’s going to blow the whistle on something that may - or may not - have happened 4 years ago?

I know one juicy Power story from that time but it’s a personal thing - nothing to do with football.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:30:14 »

The thing is with Kostiuk is the he *might* be right. We all know football (and Power) is shady so I don't think it would come as a massive surprise to anybody.

He's such a massive fucking cock to people, though, and persistently negative, meaning a lot of people wil just switch off. He accuses Power et al of this and that without providing a shred of evidence, then acts a gobby prick when people say they aren't just going to take his word for it.

And even if (IF) it does turn out that he was right all along - that would not make him any less off a prick. Maybe even worse. It might mean he was sat on information that was really important for the club, yet chose to be a fucking bellend about it.
I think you are giving him too much credit, I've known of him outside of the footballing circles when he was a landlord of a pub in Tewkesbury, he's always been a prick. I don't think he knows anything and has just been throwing mud hoping for an 'I told you so' moment, the same guy is banned from the Cheltenham Town forum for acting like a prick on there as well. I think he holds a lot of bitterness towards the club for a number of reasons including his failed relationship with the former club shop manager, he thinks we should be as big a Leicester as we once beat them in a play-off final, he has massive delusions about the size of club we are.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:32:19 »

He woud be a perfect match for his beloved Millwall

So, give no fucks
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:32:28 »

I posted this 9 years ago....

There was a lady from Calne....Carol Embrey, who fell out with Brian Hillier, and a director, Somerset farmer Lionel Smart, who was also on the FA Council, a typical old fart.

Seems like a life time ago to me.  I had been told by a very good sauce that the result of the Sunderland match wouldn't stand, and always felt Sunderland knew too as they were so shit on the day.

Remember going down my local about 6 or soon hearing the news to be greeted by some Town fans already drowning their sorrows....these fellas still go. Everyone just seemed to have their heads in their hands and chins on the bar.

Now coming up for a 30th anniversary.... I'd like to think we'll see our way to celebrating our centenary as a FL club, but that must be debatable.  Anything can happen from here.
Valid Pint

« Reply #281 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:32:55 »

Well, posters on here might be getting some exposure from visitors. So, if you have anything to advertise?

I will just tell the story of the Plymuff that I took up the wrong 'un on Mutley Plain.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:34:45 »

I posted this 9 years ago....

Now coming up for a 30th anniversary.... I'd like to think we'll see our way to celebrating our centenary as a FL club, but that must be debatable.  Anything can happen from here.
Howdy doody, Reg!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:36:09 »

Haha, Reg is back. What a coincidence.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:39:33 »

Haha, Reg is back. What a coincidence.

Been busy writing a historical tome on how China & Communism bought down the capitalist west.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: