Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed  (Read 20506 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:12:00 »

He probably checks on here in all honesty, he clearly does regularly search out where his name is being mentioned.
Keeping an eye on the Tans's probably Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:18:29 »

He probably checks on here in all honesty, he clearly does regularly search out where his name is being mentioned.
Bye Hi, you illiterate moron (not you, theakston Smiley )
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:23:59 »

I had a similarly terse exchange with Nicky Campbell on twitter like this.....
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:32:24 »

I had a similarly terse exchange with Nicky Campbell on twitter like this.....
Is Nicky Campbell denying buying Yeovil as well then?
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:48:09 »

Didn't it turn out he was that 'Dexter' on here?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:57:00 »

:waves:
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:05:13 »

:waves:
You should be busy pushing the "Nicky Campbell is sinister mystery man behind Yeovil takeover" rumour
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:26:10 »

Is Nicky Campbell denying buying Yeovil as well then?

Possibly so, whatever the case he searches Twitter for mentions of himself (where he is not @'ed) and get very sniffy if they are critical.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:35:50 »

Possibly so, whatever the case he searches Twitter for mentions of himself (where he is not @'ed) and get very sniffy if they are critical.
Wow. What a dick. (I should tweet this, clearly)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:44:52 »

Well I got threatened by him on Fb as well saying watch your back and all that crap, Tans and his brother really riled him up. A few months later out of blue got some bizarre further ones saying something like “Hi you alright, we still need this beer soon”. I’m guessing it was his attempt at baiting but I just ended up blocking him.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 12:17:45 »

Worcester Warriors, the rugby club bought by Jed and former Morecambe owners Colin Goldring and Jason Whittingham in 2018, has been liquidated today. Jed left in 2019, but the rest of his consortium stayed to the end. The club owed something like £15m.

It's hard to imagine a more unfortunate businessman, everything he touches seems to end up in real financial difficulty due to circumstances clearly beyond his control.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 12:45:30 »

Yeah, they seem to have split it. WRFC Players Ltd (held contracts) liquidated so all players are now free agents. WRFC Trading Ltd are in admin, but presumably with no players are about to be kicked out of professional rugby.

Bit harsh to blame Jed if he left in 2019, but he does seem to have the brown equivalent of the Midas touch.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 12:50:54 »

Worcester Warriors, the rugby club bought by Jed and former Morecambe owners Colin Goldring and Jason Whittingham in 2018, has been liquidated today. Jed left in 2019, but the rest of his consortium stayed to the end. The club owed something like £15m.

It's hard to imagine a more unfortunate businessman, everything he touches seems to end up in real financial difficulty due to circumstances clearly beyond his control.
Every business Power was involved in went tits up financially - 17 bankruptcies was it? - all engineered just as he was prepared to do to us. Tarred from the same brush them 2.

Just hope I’m still around to add his name to the ‘Who’s snuffed it now’ thread.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 13:00:52 »

Just to correct you, they still own 80% of Morecambe.

I suspect that Jed extracts what he wants from these businesses before they go bust.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 15:28:13 »

He’s chairman at Stratford Town now.

They played Banbury at Stratford in the FA cup first round and changed the game from saturday to tuesday on ‘police advice’

Played the tuesday and there was ONE police officer there.

He is universally hated by Banbury supporters too
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: