Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 11:44:23 »

'a group of people'

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 11:57:27 »

The shiftiness of that group makes my skin crawl.  Chancers.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 12:12:12 »

I recognise Jed, the cruise ship crooner and Murrell, but who was the older guy?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 12:14:16 »

Nigel Farage or Michael Caine
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 12:21:16 »

Callum Rice with the hair.
The other isnt Gregory Hall (the carbon credits fraudster) I don't think.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 12:33:23 »

Gary hooper
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 13:26:14 »

Gary hooper
Got pissed up and kicked off in the exec lounge or something didn’t he. For all Powers shortcomings we really are lucky to be shot of that lot.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 13:52:14 »

Ah the man speaks....

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 14:57:33 »

The timing of his departure from Worcester seems too coincidental for him not to wind up at Yeovil. I suspect Redditch Council have no record of his new role there either. Poor fuckers. Let’s at least let them enjoy the honeymoon period where he comes across all matey (and rents himself a car that actually has an MOT to go to work in.)
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 15:04:00 »

But these people are credible owners that the berk with the hat under the instruction of black sold the club too!

And there are factions of the fan base who slag of Power!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 08:34:11 »

Interesting post by a Yeovil fan on onefootballforum.

"Interesting twist, Jed McCrory has denied he's buying us. He did this by searching out one of our fans on Facebook after they mentioned him on Twitter, sent him a couple of private messages claiming it's all bollocks."

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 08:45:07 »

"Interesting twist, Jed McCrory has denied he's buying us. He did this by searching out one of our fans on Facebook after they mentioned him on Twitter, sent him a couple of private messages claiming it's all bollocks."

Former Swindon Town owner Jed McCrory has denied that he is part of a group purchasing Yeovil Town FC. The current Stratford Town owner, who was until earlier this month part of the set-up at Worcester Warriors Rugby Union club, has taken to Facebook to reply to one Glovers fan about the media reports linking him with the Huish Park ownership.

McCrory contacted the Glovers fan following saying with some sarcasm:

"I have been informed you would like to talk to me ref my atrocious record. I would be delighted to talk about my record with you, so please let me no (know) when you are available."

In a later reply, McCrory says:

"I'm not buying you're (your) football club. I have my own money but thanks for being concerned about me."

Another reply in the conversation says:

"Social media is full of people that write opinions, not facts. No club has ever gone pop under my remit ... The problem is you read social media and have an opinion without asking the person in kind. Therefore an opinion you take that isn't fact you spread and people that no (know) you start to believe ... You need to ask (journalist) Chris Spittles ... And you would be lucky to have me at Yeovil ... All the best next season, I truly would like Yeovil to get promoted next season ... all the best to you pal."

Despite some appalling grammar, the account appears to be genuine. McCrory's Facebook name of "GM McCrory" represents his full legal name of Gerard Martin McCrory. His timeline includes a December 2016 post relating to an FA Cup Second Round match between Luton Town and Solihull Moors - at that time a club he was a Director at. The account is also friends with a BBC Points West presenter that would have been working for the BBC around the time that McCrory was Swindon Town's owner.

This afternoon, we have also heard from an entirely different source, that McCrory is denying being the selected bidder that the club stated had been given preferred status last Friday. His denial would therefore cast doubt on Tuesday night's reports that he was part of the chosen consortium, giving a potential plot twist in terms of who will be buying the shares currently registered to Norman Hayward and John Fry under the Huish Park Stadium Partnership Limited company that is used to represent the ownership of the Yeovil Town FC companies.

From 1 fan...

If he does turn out to be our new owner, this would be a great start to an improvement in club-fans relationships .... denies being owner, blocks any fans who suggest otherwise
« Last Edit: Friday, June 21, 2019, 08:46:54 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 08:55:05 »

Despite some appalling grammar, the account appears to be genuine.

Interesting deployment of the word "despite"!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:07:38 »

He's consistent at least, I'll give him that
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 21, 2019, 09:10:33 »

He probably checks on here in all honesty, he clearly does regularly search out where his name is being mentioned.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: