Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moto GP 2017  (Read 3253 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 12:11:57 »

So we're 3 races in and the championship is starting to take shape nicely.

I know its early days but Rossi is showing that its not always about winning race but scoring points consistently is just as important. Following testing, as Vale said himself yesterday its a bit surprise to be anywhere near the top let alone leading.

Marquez seems to have sorted himself out after a couple of shaky races. Still the rider to beat this season.

Vinales threw away all the good work he did in the two races but still expect him to be there or there about at the end of the season.

Good to see Cal put in a couple of consistent performances following a shocker in Qatar. Really rooting for him to have a good season.

Lorenzo, Meh, looks the development on the Ducati has gone backwards. Dovi and Iannone showed glimmers of promise last season that the Ducati had finally been tamed and although Dovi had a decent round in Qatar he hasn't really be able to build on that. Not holding any hopes for Ducati this season

Pedrosa, the best rider never to have won a top tier Championship? Looked promising for him yesterday but had to settle for 3rd in the end. I think he has a contract for 2018 and then who knows what the future holds. I'd love to see Cal on the HRC but i think they'll look at a younger rider if they were to replace Pedrosa. Maybe someone like Jack Miller.

Looking forward to how the season unfolds.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 13:35:47 »

I'm a fan by default as my husbands a biker and a big Moto GP fan
You can't really help but love Rossi? He's just ace

In other news if our second baby is a boy then my husband won't let me call it Maverick.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 18:07:30 »

I know he's no longer in Moto GP but very sad news about former Champion Nicky Hayden who has had a serious accident in Italy whilst out on a cycle ride,

From what I've read they were due to operate on him today but hi condition wasn't stable enough.

Hoping he recovers, but the signs are not too good
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 20:12:09 »

Its not looking too good from what ive read. Such a likeable guy when he was in Moto GP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: