Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 172053 times)
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 21:03:35 »

Seemed like a good chap.  I doubt that leaving a lower league football forum will trouble him too much. 

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 21:04:49 »

Maybe not but I know he was fed up on here

So, give no fucks
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 21:08:51 »

I seem to recall that others have flounced off in dramatic fashion only to return a couple of weeks later.  They may return with another account in due course.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 21:17:53 »

That's more to do with their interest in the football club rather than how they've been treated

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 09:52:16 »

Stop with the how they have been treated thing, posters are not paying for a service on here, and if posters are easily offended on a football forum it probably isn't the right place for them to hang out in the first place.

As far as TWD goes, I will see it though, however I have lost more interest since it has switched to Disney, weirdly.  It's much more of a faf having to watch it now and not being able to easily access TTD and change of routine has meant that I will probably end up watching it when all episodes are avaialble rather than watch it on the night that it airs as I used to do when it was on normal TV.  It used to be something I looked forward to, and a kind of event when the new season was on.  Not the case anymore sadly.  It's gone from a must see as soon as possible after airing to added to my list of programmes to catch up on, and it's not necessarily near the top of that list.

A real shame as some episodes are still decent when I watch them.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 09:58:38 »

Stop with the how they have been treated thing, posters are not paying for a service on here, and if posters are easily offended on a football forum it probably isn't the right place for them to hang out in the first place.

As far as TWD goes, I will see it though, however I have lost more interest since it has switched to Disney, weirdly.  It's much more of a faf having to watch it now and not being able to easily access TTD and change of routine has meant that I will probably end up watching it when all episodes are avaialble rather than watch it on the night that it airs as I used to do when it was on normal TV.  It used to be something I looked forward to, and a kind of event when the new season was on.  Not the case anymore sadly.  It's gone from a must see as soon as possible after airing to added to my list of programmes to catch up on, and it's not necessarily near the top of that list.

A real shame as some episodes are still decent when I watch them.

I get what your saying Berni and yes forums are for a little banter etc but the guy was upset having his name changed from Hunk to Qunt. Maybe fun for many but it clearly upset him and like others have previously stated nobody knows what shit people have going on in their lives and it's the little things that can make people worse.

So, give no fucks
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:04:39 »

Jimmy change the fucking record, you repeatedly complain about the forum yet reply to almost every post.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:08:53 »

Jimmy change the fucking record, you repeatedly complain about the forum yet reply to almost every post.

What Fucking record just making things clear there's no place for cyber bullies

So, give no fucks
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:10:40 »

You say the same thing over and over again. This forum probably isn’t for you.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:11:23 »

You say the same thing over and over again. This forum probably isn’t for you.

Well the likes of you won't bully me

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:17:42 »

he quit over the name change? eyes weird
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:17:49 »

Well the likes of you won't bully me

Fuck me, if you think me telling you to change the record is bullying then I’m not surprised you struggle on here.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:19:46 »

Fuck me, if you think me telling you to change the record is bullying then I’m not surprised you struggle on here.

I don't struggle i don't like certain things that go on

So, give no fucks
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:23:47 »

JQ- I suggest you take some time away from this forum and devote some attention to your hobbies and pursuits. 

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Monday, February 14, 2022, 10:25:00 »

JQ- I suggest you take some time away from this forum and devote some attention to your hobbies and pursuits. 

It's none of your business so will be declining your advice

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: