Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 172068 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:02:30 »

Nice review.

RE: Jesus.

During the episode 2 saviors were waiting in their van for the  walkers to disperse. As they continue to drive back to Negan Jesus as Coral are in the back of the van. Jesus suggests they should jump out and follow the rest of the way. Coral says "you first" so Jesus jumps but Coral stays in the back of the van never intending to jump and waves goodbye to Jesus.

Or did i miss something from this weeks episode?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:12:43 »

Nice review.

RE: Jesus.

During the episode 2 saviors were waiting in their van for the  walkers to disperse. As they continue to drive back to Negan Jesus as Coral are in the back of the van. Jesus suggests they should jump out and follow the rest of the way. Coral says "you first" so Jesus jumps but Coral stays in the back of the van never intending to jump and waves goodbye to Jesus.

Or did i miss something from this weeks episode?

Cheers.

Naa not that bit. When Negan takes Coral for a "ride" back to Alexandria. Jesus is on the roof of the van. The camera pans down and we see Negan and Coral. Daryl is at the gate along with other Saviours and he says something to Negan, To which Negan gives him the bird. Daryl then looks up towards the roof of the van (as if he's aware of Jesus presence (oh the irony)).  As they pull away, the camera pans up again but Jesus is nowhere to be seen....Where the fook is he? haha.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:15:21 »

I think he's using Coral as a protege which will destroy rick.
yeah, I think he'll take him back to Saviourland (whatsitcalled?!) with him. That'll start Rick on the  road to a war footing.

The season has been a little too fragmented,

Massively. They introduce the Kingdom, then leave it. They leave Carol in a shack. The spend a very dull episode on Hilltop ( ac couple of important events aside). Then they out dull themselves with an entire Tara episode.

If you don't keep spinning the plot plates its going to go wrong eventually.

-
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:16:17 »

....Where the fook is he? haha.

Can only assume in the back of the van..
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:21:31 »

yeah, I think he'll take him back to Saviourland (whatsitcalled?!) with him. That'll start Rick on the  road to a war footing.

Massively. They introduce the Kingdom, then leave it. They leave Carol in a shack. The spend a very dull episode on Hilltop ( ac couple of important events aside). Then they out dull themselves with an entire Tara episode.

If you don't keep spinning the plot plates its going to go wrong eventually.

-

I agree in part. The beauty is...there is plenty of material to work with. This was a better episode tbh. Mind you we've been spoiled by the quality of this over a long time. I have enjoyed every season for different reasons and taken them with an open mind (after all it is probably the most realistic fiction on tv). There is also a lot of garbage (hasn't there always been) on tv so i'm not ready to walk out on one of the best long running shows, just yet. If all the soaps can run as long as they do then i'm certain TWD has it's own large niche that'll cater for years to come. Sooner know about the lucky son of a gun Eugene slowly getting close with Rosita, than about Rita and Norris's sexual fantasies....aaanyway Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:22:58 »

Can only assume in the back of the van..

Naa he would've been spotted  getting from roof to inside the van by The Saviours at the gate as the van pulled away.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 13:33:59 »

Cheers.

Naa not that bit. When Negan takes Coral for a "ride" back to Alexandria. Jesus is on the roof of the van. The camera pans down and we see Negan and Coral. Daryl is at the gate along with other Saviours and he says something to Negan, To which Negan gives him the bird. Daryl then looks up towards the roof of the van (as if he's aware of Jesus presence (oh the irony)).  As they pull away, the camera pans up again but Jesus is nowhere to be seen....Where the fook is he? haha.
think i missed that bit. I remember negan giving the bird, must have looked away
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 15:42:50 »

Naa he would've been spotted  getting from roof to inside the van by The Saviours at the gate as the van pulled away.

We'll see (probably in about 8 episodes time:)). I think you are giving TWD writers too much credit. There were spotters in the building behind the van too, they should have seen him...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 21:05:19 »

Forgot about the reference to Omar Comin' at the start of the episode yesterday.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, December 12, 2016, 22:19:36 »

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 07:09:55 »

Meh
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 09:00:53 »

I can't see them writing Judith out, not in a gruesome way anyway. My money is on Coral...

or maybe Spencer.

Had a feeling Spencer would get it.

Such a predictable episode, as much as i'm fed up with it, i can;t give up watching as I've got this far. The same happened with Lost.

I did enjoy Negan this episode mind, he had stared to grate on me a little but he was very good this episode.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 13:19:36 »

Such a predictable episode, as much as i'm fed up with it, i can;t give up watching as I've got this far. The same happened with Lost.

I did enjoy Negan this episode mind, he had stared to grate on me a little but he was very good this episode.

Actually, this sums it up better than " meh". Pretty much exactly how I see things.

Can't believe they'll off Negan so soon mind, listen very carefully I shall say this only once : suspect this is the start of a resistance and intelligent way to take Negan out. Can't see them having the numbers and hardware to defeat the saviours in a straight fight.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 13:20:56 »

Admittedly, I saw the "Spencer" moment coming. However, not as brutally and was expecting him to be ordered shot. The Olivia kill was good though and I think this was foreshadowed in the previous season when Denise got shot in the eye/brain with an arrow. Spare a thought for the Special FX guys though. That was some great/gruesome gut spillage!

I actually liked this episode because it tied up a few scraps, without going full cliffhanger. This shows confidence from the show that they don't need to end every mid-season and season finale with a huge cliffhanger. I think they quickly learnt this from the ending of S6 (while it was an awesome finale, it grated with the more die hard viewer/long term viewer, as they didn't need to leave us wondering. However, when the wait was over, they did make an incredible S7 premiere, so I couldn't complain after that exhausting, brutal episode....enough of that.) and that's a good thing. One thing about TWD is that they do listen and respond to the fans, after all we make any show a hit simply by watching.

What intrigued me more was, lets call him/her "boot guy" that left more questions. We saw "boot guy" twice. At the lake when Rick and Aaron were leaving the boathouse and then right at the end after the credits (if you missed it, youtube TWD S7 E8 end credit scene). "Boot guy" is basically seen spying on Alexandria at night as Fthr Gabriel is being night watchman. The clips ends as "Boot guy" makes footing inside Alexandria's walls. The only distinguishing features we have is...The have a strange pattern on one of the boots on the toe cap. They have a bandana of some kind on. My guess and it's only a guess, is that it could be Boathouse guy is still alive and possibly wants his guns back. Maybe boathouse is more integral to the story and with everything else going on, we've dismissed it as a new character lead? I could be barking up the wrong tree here but i'm certainly interested to find out who he/she is? What are your thoughts on this?

'Incessant Nonsense'

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 13:29:23 »

Mu
Admittedly, I saw the "Spencer" moment coming. However, not as brutally and was expecting him to be ordered shot. The Olivia kill was good though and I think this was foreshadowed in the previous season when Denise got shot in the eye/brain with an arrow. Spare a thought for the Special FX guys though. That was some great/gruesome gut spillage!

I actually liked this episode because it tied up a few scraps, without going full cliffhanger. This shows confidence from the show that they don't need to end every mid-season and season finale with a huge cliffhanger. I think they quickly learnt this from the ending of S6 (while it was an awesome finale, it grated with the more die hard viewer/long term viewer, as they didn't need to leave us wondering. However, when the wait was over, they did make an incredible S7 premiere, so I couldn't complain after that exhausting, brutal episode....enough of that.) and that's a good thing. One thing about TWD is that they do listen and respond to the fans, after all we make any show a hit simply by watching.

What intrigued me more was, lets call him/her "boot guy" that left more questions. We saw "boot guy" twice. At the lake when Rick and Aaron were leaving the boathouse and then right at the end after the credits (if you missed it, youtube TWD S7 E8 end credit scene). "Boot guy" is basically seen spying on Alexandria at night as Fthr Gabriel is being night watchman. The clips ends as "Boot guy" makes footing inside Alexandria's walls. The only distinguishing features we have is...The have a strange pattern on one of the boots on the toe cap. They have a bandana of some kind on. My guess and it's only a guess, is that it could be Boathouse guy is still alive and possibly wants his guns back. Maybe boathouse is more integral to the story and with everything else going on, we've dismissed it as a new character lead? I could be barking up the wrong tree here but i'm certainly interested to find out who he/she is? What are your thoughts on this?
My initial thoughts on boot guy is that its the boathouse guy. But who knows. It could be anyone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: