Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It's all kicking off in Germany  (Read 15837 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #60 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:36:42 »

History has shown that people cannot live together in harmony from different religions and cultures so problems are bound to continue and will more than likely escalate.
Troubled future ahead....

You should go to somewhere like Malaysia, a real melting pot of race, religion and what not and they all get on just fine. Although initial clashes are of course likely as people assimilate to new surroundings.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:41:54 »

You should go to somewhere like Malaysia, a real melting pot of race, religion and what not and they all get on just fine. Although initial clashes are of course likely as people assimilate to new surroundings.

As a predominantly Sunni country, Shia is banned....might be why they get on fine.
Flashheart

« Reply #62 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:47:32 »

As a predominantly Sunni country, Shia is banned....might be why they get on fine.

I actually didn't know that. Something new, every day.....
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:55:36 »

I acknowledge them, that doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Besides, if you have no issue with my initial statement then I'm not quite sure what you're even debating here. It all seems very pointless, I'll leave you to it.

Can I ask, are you surprised by the events in cologne?
Flashheart

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:56:43 »

Can I ask, are you surprised by the events in cologne?

Not really, no.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 10:30:23 »

516 cases now in cologne, another 133 reported in Hamburg. Not small scale by any stretch of the imagination.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 10:54:53 »

516 cases now in cologne, another 133 reported in Hamburg. Not small scale by any stretch of the imagination.

It's now coming into the open, that the Swedish media and authorities have been suppressing details of similar events for a couple of years now, in much the same way that the Germans initially tried the same over NYE, and here in Rochdale, Rotherham , Oxford etc.   
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 10:57:27 »

When Europe is such a soft touch it's a green light for scumbags.
Talk Talk

« Reply #68 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 11:06:56 »

It's now coming into the open, that the Swedish media and authorities have been suppressing details of similar events for a couple of years now, in much the same way that the Germans initially tried the same over NYE, and here in Rochdale, Rotherham , Oxford etc.   

Similarly rape is rife in Oslo in Norway.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 16:27:55 »

Fair point but sex abuse cover up is hardly new in Rochdale with its Westmonster member worthy of deportation back from London to Rochdale...and lets not get started on Oxford
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 18:11:42 »

Has the "Refugees Welcome" banner idiot started a fund for legal fees for those arrested in Cologne yet ?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 19:30:56 »

I don't know if it is just me but I can feel it in my bones, Islam and the west just do not seem compatible. It feels as if the pressure pot of hate on both sides is building.
Flashheart

« Reply #72 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 19:36:09 »

I don't know if it is just me but I can feel it in my bones, Islam and the west just do not seem compatible. It feels as if the pressure pot of hate on both sides is building.

It depends which flavour of Islam you are referring to.

The Muslims that follow the moderate interpretation of Islam are very much compatible with the West, it's those that follow the more fundamental interpretation that are the problem.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 19:37:49 »

A bit like those extremists Christian types in the US...
Flashheart

« Reply #74 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 19:43:48 »

A bit like those extremists Christian types in the US...

Almost, except those in the US try to use litigation to impose their beliefs on others rather than physically taking action into their own hands..... so far.

I would not much like being a gay, atheist, Jew or Muslim in the deep south mind you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: