Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: at last!  (Read 526 times)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 26, 2005, 13:22:04 »

hi guys, seems like ages since i last posted. work has been well busy since the season started so haven't really had chance to write anything. have scanned a few of the more recent posts but cant be bothered to reply to all so will put down my thoughts here...

bad start didnt go to barnsley so cant really comment, oldham was a bit crap but then a great result against forest. told you all rory would come good! i still think he's gonna be our top scorer.

blackpool quality weekend away! top night life & a great day at the pleasure beach on sunday. shame it was such a boring game.

wycombe pants! no one wanted it, shit way for reevesy to end his career - hope he gets better soon.

new players:

smith
i see some of you have been slagging him off as "worse than duke" but i actually think he's quite a good player & will get better with time

whalley average, nothing special yet, was expecting a lot more really

thorpe lazy, big-headed, waste of space. needs to get over his attitute problem & start scoring goals. will be out by christmas if not.

cureton done nothing special so far but has shown a few good touches & moves well off the ball. i think the best is yet to come. hope he scores soon to get some confidence back.

shakes quality!  Cheesy  but better coming off the bench

nicolau again, has shown some good touches & looks promising. needs to be played wide left though not centre midfield (kingy!)

comyn-platt looked ok against wycombe, strong in the tackle, good back-up for ifil. runs like a gayer though & looks a bit spasticated.

collins looked shocking the first few games but has got a bit better since.

summerbee nice to see him back, shame we couldnt keep him. would rather have him than jenkins.

heath has looked shit in the first 2 games, hopefully better to come & he's just 'adapting' to league one football.

heaton a few good saves on weds, apparently playing again tomorrow which will be more of a test for him.

the others:

ifil has been having a 'mare of a season so far but its unfair for king to keep blaming him in front of the media. does nothing for the kids confidence.

fallon & roberts should be first choice strike partnership on current form, but then again roberts always seems to be better coming off the bench like ricky shakes.

michael pook has been fantastic the first few games & i hope he keeps his place even now gurney has arrived.

in theorey we now have a good squad that is capable of challenging for promotion, but they all have to play to their best, week-in, week-out. if players like thorpe are gonna be whingey little bastards they may as well fook off, we cant afford passengers, especially on big wages like he probably is.

more:

get devlin back!

and...

ibiza was ace! i love this song, heard it everywhere out there! go gloria!  Cheesy
http://www.replayrecords.com/mp3/T5361.mp3

team america is ace! "the gays & the straights & the whites & the spades... everyone has aids!" got that as my ringtone

jolene blalock is fine! u could have posted a better pic of her though

jessica simpson & jessica alba also fit as!

that is all,

thankyou please

*sorry if most of this has already been posted by other people, but couldnt be arsed to read through it all! just like you probably couldnt be bothered to read all the shit i just wrote!  Soapy Tit Wank
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 26, 2005, 13:41:38 »

Have to say....spot on!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: