Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC 2, OUFC 0  (Read 12840 times)
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 07:16:05 »

Yesterday's result in Div 2 has a nice sound to it doesn't it !
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 09:14:27 »

It's music to my ears.
Having said that, Anybody in the world 2 Pox 0 is music to my ears.
I work with a Pox fan who stopped going to games. So things must be bad for them.
Forever in our shadow.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 11:27:30 »

They are really struggling atm. I think they've got enough points to stay up but they need to turn it around quickly. Or not depending on which end of the A420 you sit!
kerry red

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 11:32:01 »

Some of them genuinely think that if they do go down that would be the end of the club.

Now, I despise the fuckers as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want to see them, or any club,  fold
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 12:17:56 »

Some of them genuinely think that if they do go down that would be the end of the club.

Now, I despise the fuckers as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want to see them, or any club,  fold

Agree wouldn't want to see any 'club' fold, franchises on the other hand...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 15:16:38 »

Remember them giving it the Biggin after beating us twice a few years back. Look where it got them. Hope they go down. Tinpot club.
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 15:27:24 »

I remember when we were in L2, some oxford fan on FF was giving it the big one saying how the two clubs are headed in different directions. Well, he wasn't wrong.....
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 15:33:16 »

They've become so consistently poor I don't really take any pleasure from their demise. I'd far rather look at the fixture list with them on it, half-built ground or not.
lambourn red

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 17:27:27 »

Remember them giving it the Biggin after beating us twice a few years back. Look where it got them. Hope they go down. Tinpot club.

Too fucking right I hope the pissed stain filth go down and spend 10 years of utter misery while we match on in the Championship
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 17:38:51 »

I take great pleasure in their demise.

beating us in recent years is their only success, don't blame them for crowing about it really.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 18:22:10 »

I would and obviously despise them more than you mate Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 18:27:36 »

I'd be quite happy to see Franchise fold.
lambourn red

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 18:37:01 »

I would and obviously despise them more than you mate Smiley

Agree with you Duke a slow lingering death for the yellow cunts would fdo or me with as much pain as possible before they met thier end horrible club horrible fans
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 18:40:09 »

I wouldn't like to see them fold but I would love them to get relegated out of the league totally down to Conference South, as I would with Rovers and the 82ers, the franchise can go bust for all I care.

The only chance of the 82ers going bust is if Lansdowne suddenly stops funding them or their massive yearly loss gets acted on by the FA/FL as effectively cheating their way up the leagues and docks them loads of points and relegates them for financial irregularies....I can dream.

£9.3m operating loss last year, £11.5m the year before, £12.9m the year before that and £14m the year preceding that one with debts of £55m (£35m written off by Lansdowne last year) thats unsustainable and I hope they get punished for it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 18:55:31 »

I'd be quite happy to see Franchise fold.

Only club I would wish this on. The wound will not be healed until the franchise is dead.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: