Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, are we going up or not?  (Read 244463 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 20:50:20 »

it's all about pressure. see how nervy it gets at the cg now second place is condensing. As fans it's natural to look at rivals results.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 20:53:19 »

We need to stop worrying about other teams results and concentrate on our own. The only influence we can have on what other teams do is by winning our games and that puts pressure on them to achieve their own. 16 games left and lots of twists and turns to come but we simply need to win as many as we can as and when they come.

Uh, we aren't playing and our rivals are. I don't think anybody is 'worrying' but just keeping up to date with all going on in league 1.

2-0 city.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:21:40 »

Sheff U winning. Not going our way tonight

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:24:35 »

Really have to win the next 2 games. Funny how it can change so quickly.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:29:30 »

Funny how it can change so quickly.

Yes. It's hilarious.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:34:56 »

We need to stop worrying about other teams results and concentrate on our own. The only influence we can have on what other teams do is by winning our games and that puts pressure on them to achieve their own. 16 games left and lots of twists and turns to come but we simply need to win as many as we can as and when they come.
...and our rivals need to drop points. Us winning games and them losing are equally important. Why would we be interested in one but not the other? It makes no sense. As for concentrating on our own results, that's the players' job. We're only fans, it's fine for us to worry about other teams, it makes no difference.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:41:04 »

Worst results possible

[reg]

If Bradford beat us, then win their games in hand, they are only 7 point behind

[/reg]
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:46:18 »

Yes. It's hilarious.

Sums up our last few weeks.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 22:18:56 »

Top or bottom the pressure starts now....

We will have to wait and see...

Clems Army!
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 22:24:41 »

...and our rivals need to drop points. Us winning games and them losing are equally important. Why would we be interested in one but not the other? It makes no sense. As for concentrating on our own results, that's the players' job. We're only fans, it's fine for us to worry about other teams, it makes no difference.

Except when that 'worrying' transmits itself from crowd to players especially if we aren't winning at home and other teams are winning. A couple of weeks ago some people were saying Preston were out of it which is crazy with the number of games left. Yes, keep an eye on results and we all take delight especially when City lose but I am just saying take each game as it comes.

The players and supporters have to hold our nerve over the coming weeks. If this group of players and management team are as collectively good as we think, other managers' comments and results so far then we will do it. 15 points from here takes you close to the play offs, 20 definitely and 30 should get you automatic.
Panda Paws

« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 22:50:15 »

Crawley at home on Saturday, then Bradford. They're the sort of games we absolutely bottled two years ago so whallopping the creepies on the weekend will do us the world of good.

Can Wardy play?
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:02:11 »

I remember Di Canio in one of his post match rants said that a lot of teams at this level struggle to win back to back Saturday and Tuesday home games as you don't get the same level of performance after 1 good result and were better off playing away next. He had researched it apparently
Levi lapper

« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:08:11 »

I wish I could just find out what happens at the end of the season without looking at any more results or going to any more games. Just too tense, and have a hideous feeling the momentum is shifting. Nothing worse than losing  play offs, especially when you've been flirting with auto spots  most of the season. Really hope I'm wrong. Bad Mood
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:22:23 »

I wish I could just find out what happens at the end of the season without looking at any more results or going to any more games. Just too tense, and have a hideous feeling the momentum is shifting. Nothing worse than losing  play offs, especially when you've been flirting with auto spots  most of the season. Really hope I'm wrong. Bad Mood

We know what happens... somewhere along the line it will be a dodgy sending off, or a bobble against us. We didn't get given an easy job when we took the mantle of town supporters on Wink
REDBUCK

« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:28:17 »

momentums already switched I feel
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: