Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, are we going up or not?  (Read 244449 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:06:44 »

Give it time.  In 40 years from now he'll have turned in to Reg.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:22:04 »

I like Jaybox, he's devoid of the football cynicism that supporting Swindon should bring.

Just stay clear of drums, Jay.

I'll second that. We could do with a few more like Jay, not too many mind. :-)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:45:30 »

I like Jaybox, he's devoid of the football cynicism that supporting Swindon should bring.

As a youngster, he's missed a lot of the shenanigans that would make him cynical. I bet he doesn't even own an orange hat  Smiley

Cats are better than dogs FACT
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:51:46 »

He already sits in the Arkells  Hmmm
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 16:32:18 »

Any update on Sheff U ticket sales?  Only got mine today, although not expecting a big crowd.  Think we took 1250 in 2012/13, but only 550 last season.  Should be somewhere between the two this time.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 16:36:47 »

Any update on Sheff U ticket sales?  Only got mine today, although not expecting a big crowd.  Think we took 1250 in 2012/13, but only 550 last season.  Should be somewhere between the two this time.

615 sold as of Monday Morning. At the moment its all ticket for some reason but I would imagine we would take circa 1k.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 17:18:50 »

Cheers Bob.  Would be nice to break 1k.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 18:49:48 »

............and blades !
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 18:54:05 »

Live in Chippenham, if I ordered tickets now for Saturday reckon they'd come in time?
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 18:57:40 »

Live in Chippenham, if I ordered tickets now for Saturday reckon they'd come in time?

Ordered mine Friday, came today. It's Royal Mail so fark knows.

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 20:00:47 »

Son is a student in Sheffield so heading up on the train to meet him for a sherbet or two before the match (can't have too many as I'm old & will need a piss every five minutes otherwise).

I've seen mention of the Sheffield Tap, is that where most of you chaps are going for a pre game tipple Smiley
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 20:43:03 »

Son is a student in Sheffield so heading up on the train to meet him for a sherbet or two before the match (can't have too many as I'm old & will need a piss every five minutes otherwise).

I've seen mention of the Sheffield Tap, is that where most of you chaps are going for a pre game tipple Smiley

The Tap's a Thornbridge Brewery pub so the beer is great, and it's at the Station,but I'm pretty sure it's got a "no football colours" policy.

The Howard bang opposite the station is pretty relaxed for match days though, home and away fans mix alright in there. There were a load of Swindon fans in there last season. Decent range of beers as well. There's usually a couple of old bill on the door on match days to make sure things stay calm as well.

..never go back.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 20:51:59 »

The Tap's a Thornbridge Brewery pub so the beer is great, and it's at the Station,but I'm pretty sure it's got a "no football colours" policy.

The Howard bang opposite the station is pretty relaxed for match days though, home and away fans mix alright in there. There were a load of Swindon fans in there last season. Decent range of beers as well. There's usually a couple of old bill on the door on match days to make sure things stay calm as well.
The tap for a couple then the red lion on charles street 5 minutes from the station and 10 minutes to the ground
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 11:21:28 »

Interesting to see that Chesterfield moved up to 5th last night....they looked a useful outfit at the CG, but what looks to be the battle for 2 PO spots (usual provisos notwithstanding) is really tight.

10 teams covered by 4 points up to the 6th place slot.....all the makings of a classic situation where someone comes from the pack late in the season, to take a place from a side who just miss out on automatic...
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 11:30:18 »

Interesting to see that Chesterfield moved up to 5th last night....they looked a useful outfit at the CG, but what looks to be the battle for 2 PO spots (usual provisos notwithstanding) is really tight.

10 teams covered by 4 points up to the 6th place slot.....all the makings of a classic situation where someone comes from the pack late in the season, to take a place from a side who just miss out on automatic...

You mean Preston  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: