Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I cant be bothered.....  (Read 1687 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:15:44 »

To read everyone elses view on the game.

Id just like to say it was TOTAL WANK on our behalf and King has disgraced himself and this club time and time again with our performances in cup competitions.

To be out classed on our own patch, with a decent home crowd by a team a league below us is simply not acceptable.

Im pretty fed up. Im not going to say what I think of King, because it doesnt help. But iv had enough.
my-velocity

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:23:08 »

Couldn't have put it better myself.  Sad
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:34:24 »

Yes it was pretty bad and to make things worse the bloke above my post has a Tony Thorpe avatar!  :evil:

Put it this way Wycombe were made to look like a Championship side last night thats how bad we were.
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:42:56 »

They absolutely dicked us. Theres no other way of putting it.

Im just FUMING writing this post. Last nights game just made me want to rip up seats and set fire to the ground.

Im gonna take it out on the Yeovil fans saturday.

MR PISSED OFF!
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:44:42 »

Im just glad i havent got a season ticket!  Wink
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:49:48 »

To be honest I dont feel that way at all. My support is not in doubt.

If anything Im relieved that its wound me up this much. I was starting to think Id lost interest! Nope, still a mad town head.

Just try it Yeovil, just you try taking the piss!
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:52:33 »

Sorry but weve played 3 games at Home and have been horrendous for 2 of those!.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:04:41 »

What else you gonna do?

Go shopping?
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 21:38:58 »

Personally Spencer I love the fact we meet on a saturday ahve a few beers, a laugh, take the piss out of each other in teh group then sing our bollocks out for 90 mins, go back to county get depressed then get bollox in town go home wake up cant remember much and start again

Fuck shopping this is fucking ace even if we will be in the conference by the time were 30.....
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 21:47:22 »

Town were crap, no two ways about it! Still been to 4 out of 5 games, and the only fucker we've won is Forest when I couldn't make it.
Well I can't make saturday so that should be 3 points in the bag but i'm at Tranmere monday so downhill again.... soz!!

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 21:49:54 »

Whats the signature about??? Thought you drove a blooming transit? We cant illigally drive a train to away games fella?!?!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 22:14:47 »

The signature's a title of a Half Man Half Biscuit song  Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 04:41:00 »

Quote from: "Monkey Nuts"
Personally Spencer I love the fact we meet on a saturday ahve a few beers, a laugh, take the piss out of each other in teh group then sing our bollocks out for 90 mins, go back to county get depressed then get bollox in town go home wake up cant remember much and start again

Fuck shopping this is fucking ace even if we will be in the conference by the time were 30.....

Thats the only thing that makes me turn up on a Saturday!.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 08:25:35 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Im just glad i havent got a season ticket!  Wink

Spuddy please do not say things like that, not even in jest.  I had to put up with that from a part time supporter (JMH - It was Steve) who constantly through the second half kept saying "thank fuck I haven't got a season ticket" & "thank fuck i play for Bromham every Saturday".  

If he feels like that he can fuck off, I'll be supporting my local club for as long as I'm about, shit or world beaters.  I have no footballing respect for these half hearted fucks.

Spuddy I am not labelling you a half hearted fuck, just needed to let off some steam.
Asher

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 08:34:34 »

Have to agree Jan, had this discussion many times, even if we drop through all the leagues I will still be there as its a big part of my life and make up!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: