Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: henry lloyd  (Read 3106 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:05:57 »

i have a quote from some one i know that i want peoples opinions on...

"no police tonight, wonder why no one organised an attack"

is it me or have people completely missed the fucking point of football factory?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:10:23 »

What do you mean?

/
W56196272
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:12:33 »

well the quotee is now all about lacoste tops and henry lloyd things, and this only came on after seeing football factory. and all he talks about at games is gipping off stewards etc.

and he was talking about attacking tommy mooney and the wycombe fans due to the lack of policing.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:25:59 »

Have to admit,i looked down the bottom of the nationwide stand and wondered at the seeming lack of stewards and police,it might have kicked off if mooney had scored.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:34:57 »

There was a debate with a few of us, oi I wear lacoste and henry stop stereotyping!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:54:52 »

there was 2 stewards at the bottom of the nationwide corner by the stratton bank.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:02:19 »

I suspect Football factory inspired a new generation of would be yobs in the same way as Quadraphenia created a mod revival .

Its easy to sit in the stand giving it the biggun wearing a Lacoste T shirt tell him to shut up and go and hit someone.

/
W56196272
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:19:27 »

yeovil, you know what i mean tho?

it's a completely pathetic way to look at things. i take the beautiful game pretty fucking seriously at times, but this yob mentality is completely wrong. obviously it happened years before but for gods sake football factory pointed out how inane football violence is for gods sake!

:king:  this is me on my morale thrown

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:36:37 »

ha ha get you! the lot we travel with arent into wannabe trouble, we like a beer and a laugh and thats about it. although I do love footy factory
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:41:31 »

I cant stand kids wearing all the gear when its blatently obvious that if offered out they would run a mile!.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:43:53 »

Quote from: "Monkey Nuts"
ha ha get you! the lot we travel with arent into wannabe trouble, we like a beer and a laugh and thats about it. although I do love footy factory

i've got a lot of respect for your lot, you're the proper hardcore Town fans that travel everywhere, represent the club, create the atmosphere and make a proper good day of it.

i had shivers going down my spine when you all started singing in the bar at barnsley. ace.
Asher

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:44:01 »

yeah spud stop wearing all that stone island!!!
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:46:33 »

Quote from: "Monkey Nuts"
yeah spud stop wearing all that stone island!!!

Dont worry mate i wasnt talking about you http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/console.gif
Spencer_White

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 18:47:48 »

Football Factory is a chavs film really.

I know some of you think its shit, but ID was much more inspiring to me. Football factory the book, was inspiring, but I thought the film was a bland and boring but truthful portrayal (apart from having burglars in the firm!!!!!  :roll: ).

The gear means less and less, the more these films come out. But it is something different, and so long as you dont buy all the left over discount shit, you will look good in it. I know this is a stupid thing to say, but Iv always found it a patriotic way of dressing. Its a purely British culture straight from the cold hard terraces of the 1980's. But It still means something, a few labels can get you in a lot of trouble at football and I like the risk, shirts are too sickly sweet for me.

To be honest I would have loved it if Mooney had been chased off the field by mad rabid town fans last night. Nowt to do with FF. Footballers today get so much protection, he rubbed our noses in it joining the scum and laughed in our faces last night.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 18:49:40 »

And its Henri Lloyd.

Good label, but probably had its day. They physically made too much of it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: