Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51384 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:09:59 »

Theres a pic on twitter of Kasim with some town fans on the tube taking a selfie Cheesy
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:11:15 »

Theres a pic on twitter of Kasim with some town fans on the tube taking a selfie Cheesy

Link please ..............

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:12:30 »

https://twitter.com/citrussr/status/518490859369947139
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:14:05 »

Nice one. Think some other lads got a pic as well just outside the bar by the KFC..............

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
kerry red

« Reply #199 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:14:43 »

At the end of the game Kasim came over to the fans, took off his shirt and was determined to give it to someone in particular
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:16:40 »

That's awesome!

I suspect he was going to see his family or some of his London mates with his Fulham connections etc.

Here's a photo of the Town fans: http://instagram.com/p/tvibhtnokl/

I'm going to be a die hard Crawley (v Posh) and Chesterfield (v City) fan on Saturday!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:17:40 »

What is it with our fans and flares at orient? Nowhere else do we have them and in the one wooden stand we use flares  : Head Hurts
kerry red

« Reply #202 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:18:37 »

Oh, and BTW, loved the

'Stayed in the kitchen. You should have stayed in the kitchen'

directed at that useless lady linesman
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:42:11 »

Excellent day out.

Drove down and parked up easy at 1 ish. Tried to get a ticket only to be told the ticket office didn't open til 1:30pm....tinpot shit.

Enjoyed a pint in the coach n horses where Herthab insulted my hat......and hurt my feelings.

That pub truly is a shithole.....peeling wallpaper, sticky carpet and ripped seats...I will get a tetanus booster on Monday.But an excellent

Lots of singing, jostling and celery and beer throwing....my London mate got hit square in the back of the head with a pint....at £4:30 a pint for pissy Fosters they must have more money than sense!  

Game was good. Lady Lino had a complete shocker...let the quick black lad in twice when clearly offside then flagged him off from a back pass....why didnt the ref over rule her!?

Cuthbert booked and my dream win and him getting a red was denied by another missed foul midway through the second half.

We didnt boss the game like Barnsley but were the better side and fucking about created a few chances for them which they should of buried.

Smiths goal was excellent as was the build up to Byrnes.

I thought Williams was poor today....pussy in the tackle, throwing his arms up every challenge.

Reeeeeeeves came on but instead of killing off the game we fucked about and nearly paid the price.

Anyway....I see a win at Orient for the first time and three points....Cuthbert getting Chopsy with the physio and the ref was icing on the cake.

NB The smoke bombs went off and it appears 5 coppers sat on a alleged offender....how many arrests did the Met make at the Emirates the other night?

Clems Army!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:45:16 »

Oh, and BTW, loved the

'Stayed in the kitchen. You should have stayed in the kitchen'

directed at that useless lady linesman

Useless !!
One of the Orient moves was 3 yards off.
Was worried first half as I thought the officials would lose the plot.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:56:55 »

I have got so much work to get done, but I'm sat here and I"m going to be clock-watching until the FLS is on later.

Also, this!

https://twitter.com/SamMorshead_/status/518505025363279872
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:59:45 by JayBox325 » Logged

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 21:23:08 »

Our second goal looked an absolute peach. One touch football at its best Cool
lambourn red

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 21:41:05 »

I liked the look of bell at wing back I think brad smith may struggle to get back in and Nathan Byrne is like a new signing I would say a more consistent performer than Pritchard last season
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 22:05:46 »

Great win.

In a hotel in Creepy tonight for flying out from gatwick tomorrow. Thought I'd make use of the day whilst going down there, by stopping to watch the Town. Left swindon at 12, but the traffic and weather was fucking awful. Finally got to the ground at about 3:20 just in time to see Smudger net. Great turnout and noise from the town fans.

We were by far the better team. We were just taking the piss at times. They did fuck all but we let them in with some complacency and too much pissing about. Luckily they couldn't finish for shit. The could definitely tackle, badly, though. Shocker for the officials as previously mentioned by others.

Was funny watching Kasim walking down Leyton high street after the match, from the car, stuck in ridiculous traffic again. What a guy.
Traffic from Leyton to the blackwall tunnel was nose to tail pretty much all the way. Fuck knows how anyone gets anywhere in London by driving every day. Shocker. Off to Florida tomorrow for two weeks and don't miss a home game, thanks to internationals...smashing. Shame to have to break up our momentum though.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 22:09:40 »

Whilst I congratulate everyone who made the trip today and wanted to be amongst you, flares at a football match are not on, and neither is sexist chanting. Shit lino's a shit lino, whether female or not. Little bit disappointed.

Hope the fucker who threw those flares gets a good hearty ban.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: