Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51385 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 18:36:19 »

Swindon-Town-FCcouk ‏@STFCcouk  1m1 minute ago

Today was #STFC's 300th 2-1 victory in the League since joining in 1920.

What a lovely fact.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #181 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 18:36:28 »

A Swindon vs. Bristol City under floodlights would be great though.

They can where purple and Brian Marwood can score for Town.
and Calderwood can tell their hugely expensive alcoholic legend Jackanoski that he can climb out of his pocket at the end of the game
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 18:54:29 »

Yeeeeeeeeees!

Great win if a little dubiously deserved (based on radio/twitter), at least based on first half..

I was there and thought we were definitely worth the win
Bit iffy for last few minutes, but that's all
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:18:05 »

I was there and thought we were definitely worth the win
Bit iffy for last few minutes, but that's all
Thanks. Always difficult to get a true impression if you aren't there.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:42:13 »

I may be wrong but I read somewhere that the international break won't effect our game against City because Iraq and Australia aren't playing that weekend??
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:43:57 »

Just had this email from a Slave Trading supporting work colleague who's been larging it all season about them being top, and is now starting to worry

"Please..... Stop winning!  You are catching us up ! It's almost embarrassing !"
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:45:22 »

Australia play on Tuesday 18th but Iraq play on the Friday 14th in the Gulf cup.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:47:15 »

Just had this email from a Slave Trading supporting work colleague who's been larging it all season about them being top, and is now starting to worry

"Please..... Stop winning!  You are catching us up ! It's almost embarrassing !"

Arrogant twat, not you Mate. Typical s!!t head.

On another note can't recall winning so regularly on our travels.
Stuck to it today and got the rewards.
This team hopefully will get even better.
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:47:34 »

League One   
Franchise v Swindon    Sat 1 Nov    15:00   

League One   
Swindon v Preston    Tue 4 Nov    19:45   

League One   
Swindon v Bristol City    Sat 15 Nov    15:00   

League One   
Peterborough v Swindon    Sat 22 Nov    15:00   

League One   
Swindon v Fleetwood    Sat 29 Nov    15:00   

Fixtures in November, if we get through them and were still doing well then I really will believe, that looks a very tough month

Well, we're the form team... If I can borrow from Walter White, we should be thinking that we are the team that knocks... Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:51:56 »

Arrogant twat, not you Mate. Typical s!!t head.
In fairness, I think he's genuinely bricking it. Because he knows I'll give him dog's abuse if they f**k it up from here Smiley
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 19:59:40 »

Just got home!

Sat on hold on 606 waiting to tell them to stfu about City and pay attention to the club with 1.5 mil wage bill, a very young squad playing the best football in the league... didn't make it on! Maybe on the trip home from Yeovil.

That was an amazing day. Getting a bit of stick on Twitter about the smoke bombs and an apparent 'pitch invasion'.

But yeah, we definitely deserved the win!

Onwards and upwards.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
kerry red

« Reply #191 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:00:19 »

Just got back - the away stand was fucking bouncing first half especially.

Two exquisitely crafted goals from us, some thuggish tackles from them.

If I had to sum up our performance, I'd say casual arrogance spilling over into complacency all too often.

Every single Orient opportunity originated from our misplaced passes, but our build up play was a joy to watch - again.

The lady linesman had a stinker first half -failed to flag them offside twice when they were yards off. And, just to show it was not bias but ineptness,  she flagged when Williams underhit a backpass straight into the path of an Orient forward.

The ref let go some dreadful tackles from them and the yellow he dished out early in the first half should have been a straight red - no argument.

For those who still say we should stop fannying around at the back should look at our opening goal.

Good short pass out from Wes and 5 passes later Smudge had slotted home.

Must mention Bell who looks he could be decent plus he appears to have a long throw in him.

Kasim was quiet again with Byrne and Smith vying for MOM

Barry Scott

« Reply #192 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:03:17 »

Shitty are a bit like Crawley under Evans aren't they?

I'm guessing a bit, but the Cotterill I remember made sure the ball spent a lot of time in the air and the football was industrial and direct. Our silkiness against that is a tough one to call. Although I'm sure Pulis/Stoke took many points off of Wenger at his peak.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:04:06 »

Just got back - the away stand was fucking bouncing first half especially.

Two exquisitely crafted goals from us, some thuggish tackles from them.

If I had to sum up our performance, I'd say casual arrogance spilling over into complacency all too often.

Every single Orient opportunity originated from our misplaced passes, but our build up play was a joy to watch - again.

The lady linesman had a stinker first half -failed to flag them offside twice when they were yards off. And, just to show it was not bias but ineptness,  she flagged when Williams underhit a backpass straight into the path of an Orient forward.

The ref let go some dreadful tackles from them and the yellow he dished out early in the first half should have been a straight red - no argument.

For those who still say we should stop fannying around at the back should look at our opening goal.

Good short pass out from Wes and 5 passes later Smudge had slotted home.

Must mention Bell who looks he could be decent plus he appears to have a long throw in him.

Kasim was quiet again with Byrne and Smith vying for MOM

Apparently 22 fouls by them....which suggests a deliberate attempt to kick us off the pitch, which I suppose we'll have to get used to.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 20:07:15 »

One got thrown out  Wink

I got there Late ( Long Story ). Parked up round corner at 15:40ish. Got to ground as half time whistle blew. Fucktards had shut the turnstiles that were open 2 mins before when I drove past. Met another 2 later arrivals. Were told no Tickets. Met the one that got thrown out for smoking in the toilets. Walked all round the ground looking for some sort of officialdom to get in. Nothing.  Found an open door with a turnstile. Climbed over it and got in for Free. Had to sit the entire second half with the Orient Lot. One of there's totally lost the plot at the end calling all our players cheats. Wes gave him a wry ( your some sort of cunt smile ) as he walked off which seemed to infuriate the fuckwit even further. Went for a swift Pint after the game just past a KFC. Swindon Fans in good song and was outside having a fag when Kasim walked past. Why he weren't on the coach is a mystery.

As I only got in for the second half do I count as a half or a whole for the official figures.............. And the one that got chucked at half-time is he a half or a whole................. If we are both half's then there is no adjustment neccessary.....

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: