Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51270 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:07:40 »

Alternatively, 31 points until we're safe.

That's more like it.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:16:42 »

Oy Flash, you've been called out by SSP
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:37:25 »

Is that our third away win in the league?

I swear that we've won that few in entire seasons before.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:42:28 »

12 points from orient, bradford and barnsley all away and sheffield united at home. That's bloody brilliant.

I would have taken 6 points from that and been happy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:42:38 »

First time we've won 3 away league games in a row, since PdC's part season, when we did it twice, although the second time, contained wins under Picaretta, then MacDonald. So a good sign.

I'm inclined to think though, the international break, has come at a bad time...when you're on a roll, you want to play. The last one wasn't so bad as we had a few injuries.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:47:58 »

Who knows if we can keep it up, or do like orient did last season.

Frankly, it's going to be interesting finding out.

Now everyone pray to the weather God so that the pitches don't turn into ploughed fields.

I'm quite confident this squad is massively better than I predicted pre-season. Now I'm worried about keeping it together in the January transfer window - and the fact we probably lose kas and mas to the pointless Asia cup!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 16:52:58 »

Who knows if we can keep it up, or do like orient did last season.

Frankly, it's going to be interesting finding out.

Now everyone pray to the weather God so that the pitches don't turn into ploughed fields.

I'm quite confident this squad is massively better than I predicted pre-season. Now I'm worried about keeping it together in the January transfer window - and the fact we probably lose kas and mas to the pointless Asia cup!

I think we just take each game as it comes, enjoy the last game when it's a win....
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:07:08 »

On train back, fantastic performance today, rode our luck occasionally but fully deserve three points.

This is the most exciting team we have had in years, some of our football is just brilliant. Our midfield three were fantastic, totally controlled the game between them. Smith and Williams did well up front, held the ball up and brought others into the game.

Special mention to Nathan Bryne who was once again phenomenal, tore their LB to peices and was a constant threat. Only negative is that we occasionally overplayed at the back instead of clearing it upfield.

Another fantastic performance, I keep expexting us to fall off but this team just keeps proving me wrong.

Great turnout by town fans and made some good noise too, certainly put the orient fans to shame.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:17:43 »

I think we just take each game as it comes, enjoy the last game when it's a win....
Yep, there's no point looking ahead and worrying about things that our out of your control, I think the Club is in pretty good hands. The men in charge will do everything they can to keep things going through the inevitably tricky times ahead.

I look forward to watching our goals on Sky tonight (eventually) and on everyone's favourite TV programme, The Football League Show, tomorrow morning. Then watching them again and maybe again after that. Then maybe several times more just for the hell of it.

Happy days.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:19:08 »

And Bristol City fans running scared.

This is my favourite quote

Cheesleysmate
Today, 04:08 PM
Swindle the team to watch out for now. Don't know if they have any strength in depth, but they are in a great run of form. Don't want to end up below that tin pot town side.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:20:13 »

Have the people who said Power was a cunt and Cooper a useless twat changed their minds yet?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:31:21 »

And Bristol City fans running scared.

This is my favourite quote

Cheesleysmate
Today, 04:08 PM
Swindle the team to watch out for now. Don't know if they have any strength in depth, but they are in a great run of form. Don't want to end up below that tin pot town side.

indeed we are a tin pot town side who have won one more major trophy in our history than that massive club Bristol City

I come from a land down-under
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:31:43 »

Have the people who said Power was a cunt and Cooper a useless twat changed their minds yet?

I dunno, but there were still a few moaning texts read out on RS again....and we won !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:34:12 »

indeed we are a tin pot town side who have won one more major trophy in our history than that massive club Bristol City

And over 100 years more of history behind us.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 4, 2014, 17:41:07 »

Bristol: the most under-achieving city in football terms anywhere in England.  We'll take no lectures.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: