Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To all those...  (Read 4212 times)
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 07:39:13 »

Quote from: "Stfc02"
i think the idea of chanting Sammy Parkin was to show Mooney he wont ever be regarded the same as Sam and the fact they were trying to suggest Parkin was better than him when at the club

Sorry Stfc02 this just isn't the case, it was a derisory chant aimed at our own players and as such it was a fucking embarrassment.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:43:41 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"
Quote from: "Stfc02"
i think the idea of chanting Sammy Parkin was to show Mooney he wont ever be regarded the same as Sam and the fact they were trying to suggest Parkin was better than him when at the club

Sorry Stfc02 this just isn't the case, it was a derisory chant aimed at our own players and as such it was a fucking embarrassment.

Dont worry i wasnt singing it!! Was just tryin to add an angle on why it may have been sung? I do agree its stupid!

Come on YOU REDS!
Spud

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:42:24 »

Im just glad i didnt sing it this time. Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:42:08 »

The only message singing Sam parkin chants is giving is that we don't have faith

That would be correct

in any of the other players who have worked hard for a place in the side

Hard work my arse, Tony Thorpe has done jack shit since he has been here

Anyway as Asher said, I believe the chant was aimed at Mooney because Parkin stayed here (and lets be honest he didnt have to) and was a legend, where as Mooney turned his back on us and went to the scum all for some extra ££££
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: