Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Luongo keeps counsel over future  (Read 4698 times)
News Monkey

« on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 10:00:02 »

Luongo keeps counsel over future

MASSIMO Luongo admits his Swindon Town future may come under more scrutiny in the next transfer window after he played a starring role in Australia's 3-2 win over Saudi Arabia at Fulham's Craven Cottage last night.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11460757.Luongo_keeps_counsel_over_future/?ref=rss

BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 11:04:29 »

Foderingham's probably been thinking the same way for the last 3 or 4 transfer windows, but nothing's transpired, so who knows what the future holds.

One thing with Power at least, you feel we won't get shafted on the fee in the way we seem to have done in the past.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 11:14:27 »

Australian internationals can be quite nomadic. If English clubs don't come in then I can see other European clubs showing interest.

Let's face it, Luongo's got what he needed from Swindon Town so hopefully we'll keep him until the seasons end.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 11:15:11 »

Foderingham's probably been thinking the same way for the last 3 or 4 transfer windows, but nothing's transpired, so who knows what the future holds.

One thing with Power at least, you feel we won't get shafted on the fee in the way we seem to have done in the past.

We need Mass to be putting himself firmly in the shop window, so that we can get a decent fee for him, to cover the monies owed to Spurs.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12:10:29 »

I can see us getting at least double what we paid for him. Just hope we keep him for the season.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12:12:34 »

Seeing as we already (allegedly)  turned down double that from porky before the world cup, I'd say we wouldn't be considering below 7 figures if he keeps up the good form, and if he keeps improving, even more
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12:25:05 »

I can see us getting at least double what we paid for him. Just hope we keep him for the season.
Isn't 2 x £0 = £0

Didn't the deal actually turn out to be a free but Tottenham have around/at least 50% sell on
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 14:18:17 »

Come and get me in January...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
kerry red

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 14:26:51 »

Isn't 2 x £0 = £0

Didn't the deal actually turn out to be a free but Tottenham have around/at least 50% sell on

That's the deal, I think
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 14:54:30 »

Good deal, if correct.  We've had his services for no outlay except his salary and if we sold him for 1 million we'd clear 500k.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: