Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Don’t run out on us  (Read 4549 times)
News Monkey

« on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 05:00:02 »

Don’t run out on us

HAVING enjoyed a wholly positive transfer window Swindon Town’s next task will be keeping hold of the players on their books attracting attention.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11454727.Don___t_run_out_on_us/?ref=rss

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 16:18:47 »

What a thoroughly depressing article. IF we get promoted we'll keep them. IF we make it into the play-offs we MIGHT keep them...

Wes has stuck around longer than he should have as it is. He's way too good for this league, and unfortunately so are most of our midfield.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 16:26:02 »

People bang on about Wes but we've not had that many offers for him have we? I reckon his height is what is holding him back. He's tiny for a goalkeeper.
kerry red

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 17:02:09 »

Its all very well being a bigger version of Crewe, but it is never going to consolidate the club in a higher league.

We have some exceptional players for L1 level at the moment, but the odds of us repeating that sort of employment on a regular basis is slim.

promotion is vital this season
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 17:07:31 »

promotion is vital this season
Let's hope the 'just happy to have a club/stay up' brigade change their mindset...
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 18:25:20 »

Let's hope the 'just happy to have a club/stay up' brigade change their mindset...

If they do will all of our players sign contracts on less money than they can get elsewhere? Yay!!!
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 18:47:38 »

This season has started with lots of promise, so let's find something else to be negative about such as a hypothetical situation in the future?

That's cool with me. It means that there can't be much to be negative about in the present.

PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 07:58:22 »

This season has started with lots of promise, so let's find something else to be negative about such as a hypothetical situation in the future?

That's cool with me. It means that there can't be much to be negative about in the present.

Haha indeed.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 10:23:45 »

Bollocks to that, I just spilt my tea all over the carpet, I'm fucking livid.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: