Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: World Cup final Germany v Argentina  (Read 182226 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, July 14, 2014, 15:00:30 »

Totally agree, as one of the pundits said Messi in Barcelona's team and he is brilliant, put him in an average Argie team and he looks ordinary!

Ironically, there has been talk that Sabella was just a patsy, and he was just doing what Messi wanted anyway.

There was an article over the weekend, about Suarez's move to Barca, and the fact that Barca just do what Messi wants, and that Suarez should get used to playing on the wing (when he's not suspended for biting players) as the team is just set up for making Messi look good.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, July 14, 2014, 15:12:18 »

Was that article in Marca?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, July 14, 2014, 15:29:48 »

Messi's body language to me seemed all wrong last night as well. When Mascharano and the manager were doing their team talk on the pitch before extra time, Messi was sauntering around in his own little world not paying any attention. I know he doesn't 'need' to work very hard but if I was a team mate, seeing him barely running whilst I'm working my bollocks off wouldn't auger well. During extra time his 'heat map' probably covered the square root of fuck all.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, July 14, 2014, 17:15:08 »

Finally people seeing that just because of Messi's goal record doesn't mean he can't be criticised. He wasn't even the best Argentinian player, Mascherano was.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, July 14, 2014, 17:20:28 »

Pele scored goals and was shite too.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: