Poll
Question: Who do we want to sponsor this year?
Josue Antonio - 2 (2.3%)
Mathew Jones - 0 (0%)
Curtis Da-Costa - 1 (1.1%)
Wes FODERINGHAM - 5 (5.7%)
Nathan THOMPSON - 9 (10.2%)
Nathan BYRNE - 0 (0%)
Massimo LUONGO - 5 (5.7%)
Tijane FREITAS REIS - 2 (2.3%)
Andy WILLIAMS - 1 (1.1%)
Yaser KASIM - 35 (39.8%)
Connor WALDON - 0 (0%)
Louis THOMPSON - 17 (19.3%)
Miles STOREY - 3 (3.4%)
Jack BARTHRAM - 0 (0%)
Tyrrell BELFORD - 0 (0%)
Michael SMITH - 2 (2.3%)
Raphael BRANCO - 2 (2.3%)
Will Randall - 3 (3.4%)
Lee Marshall - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 14/15  (Read 87490 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 16:31:51 »

I was completely confused by the Shaw Taylor...until just now when i looked on Google. I remember nearly crying at the thought that Shaun Taylor was dead...you horrible bastards.
Funny as fuck.

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 17:37:18 »

Just remembered Jay got a shout out from Shaun Hodgetts, and cant remember If it was Hertha or Ralphy asked Coops if he could ask the players to do an aeroplane goal celebration next time they score as a tribute to Jan aage.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 17:40:13 »

Just remembered Jay got a shout out from Shaun Hodgetts, and cant remember If it was Hertha or Ralphy asked Coops if he could ask the players to do an aeroplane goal celebration next time they score as a tribute to Jan aage.
Yeah that was me. I asked him if they could do it at the Yeovil game, as Jan will be in attendance.

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 17:53:11 »

Haha, awesome. What did he say?

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 18:00:43 »

He liked the idea. Dunno if it'll happen but worth asking.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 18:30:45 »

Haha, awesome. What did he say?

Cant remember the exact wording but he praised the wall of colour
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 18:58:06 »

I was completely confused by the Shaw Taylor...until just now when i looked on Google. I remember nearly crying at the thought that Shaun Taylor was dead...you horrible bastards.

Haha, brilliant.

BTW I forgot to state earlier @Jutty, Adam kept your shirt to get Yasser to sign it as he wasn't there.  As soon as he is back from International duty he will get it signed and drop me a mail to pick it up, I can then get it to you somehow.  Will keep you informed.

Cheers Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 19:02:06 »

Haha, brilliant.

BTW I forgot to state earlier @Jutty, Adam kept your shirt to get Yasser to sign it as he wasn't there.  As soon as he is back from International duty he will get it signed and drop me a mail to pick it up, I can then get it to you somehow.  Will keep you informed.

Cheers Berni
Was that the one Penelope Pitstop and Charles Manson signed on the back as well?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 12:49:06 »

Was that the one Penelope Pitstop and Charles Manson signed on the back as well?

everyone signed it, including the bar staff and the toilet attendant...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Sunday, March 22, 2015, 13:27:38 »

Haha, brilliant.

Cheers Berni
Thanks Berni
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Monday, April 20, 2015, 15:55:12 »

Jutty, I am picking up your shirt tomorrow after reminding them to get him to sign it on Saturday Smiley

PM your details and I'll drop it off to you if local, or post it if not.

Cheers
Berni

Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #401 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 20:13:45 »

It's getting to that time of year. Will the TEF be sponsoring a player (if we have any left!)?

Feel free to start a thread for the new season.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 20:37:40 »

Was thinking about this last week but then thought it better to wait until we have enough players to make a list out of.

I am happy to arrange again, but am also more than happy to pass the baton to somebody else if anyone else fancies it.  If there are no volunteers to do it, then I will set something up in the first week of July, hopefully we might have some names and a bit of movement by then.

If you want to get involved but are skint, you have no excuses as you have 3/4 weeks to steal or stash some money, plus there is another pay day before then..

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 21:17:59 »

Im in for a tenner as ever.

Never knowingly overstated.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 21:21:27 »

Im in. Make sure i win the meal again as well Berni Wink
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Up
Print