Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brazil v Croatia (the thread with balls, not boobs)  (Read 33197 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #60 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 08:22:39 »

and of course the fact that we have won it 3 times, was also a huge amount of luck

Huh?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 08:28:51 »

Germany.

So MS, do you think you are in with a shout this time around?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 08:32:43 »

Germany.

So MS, do you think you are in with a shout this time around?

don't think so, although our midfield is very strong - with only one striker in the squad I am not sure we will have enough. Beaten semi-finalists again I'd say

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 08:49:37 »

Thought it was a decent opening game, if not a great amount of quality football on display at least we had 2 teams having a go which is not always the case in the opening game.

Naymar's elbow would have been harse to be a red, but it was close, but he was kicked all over the place tonight so I think he earnt that.

Penalty wasn't a penalty, but when I originally saw it real time I thought it was so I can understand why the ref gave it.  Fred is a clever fucker and the ref fell for it, people should be moaning at Fred rather than the ref.

Disallowed goal should have been disallowed, the Croatian player jumped into the keeper and knocked him out of play, even though the keeper made a complete hash of the cross.  If that was against England we would have wanted it, even though we probably wouldn't have got it.

The ref didn't have the best of games but hardly a fix.  And as for diving brazilian football players, they have been doing it for 50 years plus so I am surprised at the outrage of last night on twatter etc.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #64 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:01:02 »

Perfect challenge from Olic on the keeper - no way was that a foul.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #65 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:22:41 »

I had Neymar to score anytime at an enhanced 4/1. Buying money.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:23:49 »

He had his arms down and keeper jumped into him, never a foul.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:28:38 »

He had his arms down and keeper jumped into him, never a foul.

Exactly, perhaps it was just me but I don't remember Croatia ever getting a 50-50 decision in the whole game.

Oh and Neymar looks like a rat!
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #68 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:41:22 »

I think the ref and the Croatia goalkeeper must both be a bit richer tonight. Brazil players were falling and rolling all over the place. If that was a penalty then some games could end up 6-6.

Not with England's penalty record.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #69 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 11:42:36 »

Not with England's penalty record.
I did say some games but good point well made
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 12:41:30 »

Perfect challenge from Olic on the keeper - no way was that a foul.

All about opinions, I thought it was a good decision.  The fact that he jumped into him made it a foul for me.  If it was England we would have been screaming for it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 13:02:17 »

All about opinions, I thought it was a good decision.  The fact that he jumped into him made it a foul for me.  If it was England we would have been screaming for it.

Think any team would and while it probably wasn't really a foul any sort of challenge on the keeper usually results in a foul. A lot of ref's would have given that one. I like to think not too many would have given the pen mind. Otherwise we are in trouble!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 13:05:49 »

Try watching it again. Olic's arms were out the way and he jumped up pretty straight. Cesar is going backwards and jumps into Olic. Not a free kick in a million years.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 13:12:46 »

Try watching it again. Olic's arms were out the way and he jumped up pretty straight. Cesar is going backwards and jumps into Olic. Not a free kick in a million years.

^^^ This
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, June 13, 2014, 13:40:22 »

Brazil to wear Yellow at 2/1 tenner max bet and Brazil to win at EVNS 40 max bet... chuffed.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: