Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Argentinian Squad 'Up for the ride'  (Read 1314 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 25, 2014, 14:50:36 »

The British Manager of the Argentine Squad for the Stunners World Cup 2014, Matthew Honkytonk, took time out of his busy research schedule lounging on his bed to talk about the upcoming tournament.

"Obviously it's a bit awkward working with the nation I am, what with that whole Falklands thing, and of course the Clunge of God incident, but me and all the girls are all looking forward to the challenge and have bonded nicely." Said the manager, surrounded by his squad, who were hand-feeding him grapes.

"The squad's still up in the air, obviously," Continued Honkytonk, pausing only to say aside that it was unlike those fighters in the Falklands war, "but all the girls know they have to prove themselves - there are no free passes in my squad, even if you have truly great some truly great ass....ets."

When asked if there would be any incidents like the one in '86, where the England team were defeated in contentious circumstances by a lady arguably fully-nude but for body paint, Honkytonk replied "Look, the legislation has caught up with the way the modern game is developing. I'm a traditionalist and so will likely stick to tried and true swimsuit and provocative lingerie, but I won't count out body paint, you've got to be flexible. Like Miss Dora Dorismar here."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: