Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:22:26 »

Fuck off Jutty, you muff loving cunt.

Clems Army!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:28:25 »

Fuck off Jutty, you muff loving cunt.
your only jealous flash cos i took Mrs Flash down a secluded country lane the other day.  Smiley
And she didn't moan about it.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:32:30 by jutty274 » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:59:04 »

That's not a great self endorsement.. Surely she should have been moaning if it was any good Wink
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 08:23:34 »

I think the thing with Bournemouth is that when they were struggling, their bucket shakers were out in force and a lot of people helped out. I know gave them a few quid, and I imagine other Town fans did when we went down there.

Then they get the money pumped in. That's fair enough, happens to loads of clubs. The thing that really got to me was the mocking and belittling they did to us when our financial situation worsened and admin / possibly worse looked likely. They ripped us to shreds, and to add insult to injury they took our best player from us for nothing. The smug articles from that cunt who writes for their local rag also pissed me off (the whole Ritchie, 'I knew I made the right move' article. We all know he didn't want to go at the time)

It all just left a little sour taste in the mouth. Probably throw a little bit of jealousy in there as well, as I always get a bit green eyed when small clubs do better than us. I feel myself caring less now than I did this time last season, but I will smile when it goes belly up. And it will go belly up.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 08:56:29 »

That's not a great self endorsement.. Surely she should have been moaning if it was any good Wink
You have such a dirty mind, i make a very innocent statement & you take it the wrong way.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 10:11:53 »

I think the thing with Bournemouth is that when they were struggling, their bucket shakers were out in force and a lot of people helped out. I know gave them a few quid, and I imagine other Town fans did when we went down there.

Then they get the money pumped in. That's fair enough, happens to loads of clubs. The thing that really got to me was the mocking and belittling they did to us when our financial situation worsened and admin / possibly worse looked likely. They ripped us to shreds, and to add insult to injury they took our best player from us for nothing. The smug articles from that cunt who writes for their local rag also pissed me off (the whole Ritchie, 'I knew I made the right move' article. We all know he didn't want to go at the time)

It all just left a little sour taste in the mouth. Probably throw a little bit of jealousy in there as well, as I always get a bit green eyed when small clubs do better than us. I feel myself caring less now than I did this time last season, but I will smile when it goes belly up. And it will go belly up.

It's strange how Bormuff got so close to the edge before, and just about pulled back....you'd have thought their fans would have been a bit more circumspect about the club racking up yet more unsustainable debt.  I guess they just assume the oligarch will just write it off....
Flashheart

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 10:16:00 »

He's charging interest on his loans, which is ominous.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 10:37:34 »

He's charging interest on his loans, which is ominous.

Because for him it's a business. He'll get the money he's owed somehow, even if the club goes bust, and gut the place while he's at it.

I can't wait.
kerry red

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 10:43:34 »

We should start a sweepstake guessing the date when it all goes tits up
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:08:17 »

It's strange how Bormuff got so close to the edge before, and just about pulled back....you'd have thought their fans would have been a bit more circumspect about the club racking up yet more unsustainable debt.  I guess they just assume the oligarch will just write it off....

Judging by their fans comments on other forums, that's exactly what they're saying. He's revered as some kind of messiah.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:24:54 »

Judging by their fans comments on other forums, that's exactly what they're saying. He's revered as some kind of messiah.
Messiahvich, surely? Dodgy funny name jokes aside, wouldn't the majority of our fans be the same in the same circumstances?
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:28:24 »

One season in the premier league and he'll get all his money back and more.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:30:03 »

Messiahvich, surely? Dodgy funny name jokes aside, wouldn't the majority of our fans be the same in the same circumstances?

Maybe not any more. Maybe they've got their Andrew Black who is into football.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Talk Talk

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:33:32 »

You have such a dirty mind, i make a very innocent statement & you take it the wrong way.

Perhaps she took it the wrong way which is why there was no moaning?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:38:28 »

Maybe not any more. Maybe they've got their Andrew Black who is into football.
Yeah maybe. That'll be why he's charging them 6% on all the money he puts in. For the love of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: