Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 18:25:29 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27224806

Just to think....it could of been us!

Clems Army!
kerry red

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 18:34:12 »

What is noticeable is that for all their spending and promotion they only increased Turnover by £1m.

There was a mention of reducing costs in that article - and as we know only too well, there is really only one way to achieve that.

I can see them doing a 'Bristol City' spend a fortune on the back of a wealthy owner, get there or thereabouts in the Championship for a couple of years - then meltdown.

The only thing in the Traders favour is that their owner is a fan. That Ruskie will be off quicker than Jordan's knickers when the debt keeps rising
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 18:46:45 »

That Ruskie will be off quicker than Jordan's knickers when the debt keeps rising

Im not so sure, people were saying that about the Ruskie at Chelsea for years but he shows no signs of legging it.

This particular Ruskie could have the same mentality for all we know, in it for the long run.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 19:10:15 »

How many different threads do we need about this?

I really don't care what other clubs do with their finances. I hope Ritchie gets an opportunity to play in the Premier League, even if he isn't good enough.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 20:27:26 »

How many different threads do we need about this?

I really don't care what other clubs do with their finances. I hope Ritchie gets an opportunity to play in the Premier League, even if he isn't good enough.

Obviously another one!

Clems Army!
Talk Talk

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 20:28:52 »

Cue Honkytonk + vitriol.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 21:17:50 »

Meh, I enjoyed our unsustainable ride. I'm sure the 'muff fans are too. It may all end in disaster, it may not. I don't really care.
woolster

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 21:34:31 »

Meh, I enjoyed our unsustainable ride. I'm sure the 'muff fans are too. It may all end in disaster, it may not. I don't really care.
this, they are having fun, get over it
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 21:59:29 »

The chances are that if we still had PDC here,we would still be racking up huge debts as well.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 22:14:53 »

Cue Honkytonk + vitriol.

I can't really add anything I haven't said already.

Cunts.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 22:26:31 »

Why the hate, honks?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 23:02:38 »

I just think they're cunts. Partly because of the fans that I've encountered, partly because of the way they purchased Ritchie for a pittance in the full knowledge it would hamstring the rest of our season (yes I know this kind of thing happens all the time but for some reason that particular example pissed me off no fucking end), partly because they're a sign of the increasing disparity between lower league football and upper league football (wealthy owner bankrolling a non-sustainable business because of the lure of the premiership), partly because they, like Brentford seem to not have any form of scouting but just try and dislodge one of our better players instead every Transfer Window. There are numerous other ones but some of them are probably too petty. Some things in you life you just don't like and AFC fucking Bournemouth is one of those for me.

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 06:05:49 »

partly because of the way they purchased Ritchie for a pittance in the full knowledge it would hamstring the rest of our season

Seriously?? selfish bastards
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 06:27:00 »

This s the same bournemouth that about 8 years ago were pleading with other fans of other clubs to give them money so they can survive, and now lording it up over everyone else. They will crash and burn, and I will have no sympathy
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:09:37 »

I agree that they were really desperate a few years ago, but their misfortune was our gain when they wasn't allowed to sign a certain Charlie Austin because of a transfer embargo so we did. But on another note about collections to help clu s out, i remember many years ago when we first went into administration that we went to Charlton & they had a collection so our youth teams could goto th milk cup in Ireland.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: