Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football League clubs consulted on return of standing  (Read 1696 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 23:02:43 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25526329

Seems the FL want answers from the 72 clubs re standing
Currently allowed in leagues 1 and 2 but not in championship
The paper ends with the following 4 questions

These are:

Should the Football League approach the minister for sport to request that the 'all-seater' stadia requirement for Championship clubs be reviewed with a view to the re-introduction of standing accommodation?

Should the Football League approach the Sports Grounds Safety Authority to request that rail seating products be licensed in Football League grounds?

Should clubs be permitted to accommodate supporters in rail seating in the Championship?

Should clubs be permitted to revert from seating to standing accommodation in League One and League Two following relegation from the Championship?

Last one is interesting - wonder how many clubs would consider ripping out seating in some older converted stands/sections to return to terracing.
Cant see many installing rail seating unless its into new stands/stadiums ( Interesting that Posh and shitty have expressed an interest in rule changes as all are considering new stands/stadiums )
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 23:14:44 »

Safe standing has to be the way forward.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 23:49:30 »

I miss terracing, I always use to grab the nearest person's shoulder and nobody cared. You knee the person in front of you and you get glared at. Bolton away in 95 and city away in 91 is the furthest I have travelled on terracing (apart from the bank during the premier league season)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 00:02:53 »

Bring it back!

Clems Army!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: