Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You think they'd have noticed the smell....  (Read 1982 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 09:43:01 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515097/Oxfordshire-woman-seen-30-YEARS-dead-daughter-home.html
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 10:28:09 »

And talking of smells is that fire still burning at Barnfield?  Horrible smell around town this morning!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 10:56:36 »

And talking of smells is that fire still burning at Barnfield?  Horrible smell around town this morning!

Still burning at Cheney manor. Was just chatting to a retained fireman at work, he has been there for two days and says although its supposed to be a timber pile there is a lot more unsavoury stuff underneath it . Ground now getting really boggy after all that water as well
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:59:57 »

They did (notice the smell). That's why they called the police who then broke in and found the bodies
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:12:25 »

30 fucking years though Paul?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:22:19 »

30 fucking years though Paul?
If I understand it correctly, that was how long since anyone could recall seeing her, not necessarily how long she'd been dead? I'm no expert but I'd presume that if she did die 30 years ago, any smell would have long since gone as the body would have finished rotting within the first few years surely? So presumably she'd been housebound but alive and had actually died more recently than that? Still all a bit odd though.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:29:52 »

She had fucking great neighbours though, didn't she? Neither of the women had been seen in months, the house was a fucking ruin and one neighbour even commented on all the flies around the place in the summer.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:30:44 »

Yeah, it's caring sharing modern Britain all the way #bigsociety
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:48:49 »

Still burning at Cheney manor. Was just chatting to a retained fireman at work, he has been there for two days and says although its supposed to be a timber pile there is a lot more unsavoury stuff underneath it . Ground now getting really boggy after all that water as well
Yes, just been down the council tip to find it is closed for H&S reasons!!  Staff going about their work in the car park etc. with masks on. Council tip unlikely to open before monday was the information I was given, told to take it to Purton tip - where we were met with a notice that Swindon residents were not allowed in there!!  Still dumped an old carpet and timber though!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:54:24 »

Yes, just been down the council tip to find it is closed for H&S reasons!!  Staff going about their work in the car park etc. with masks on. Council tip unlikely to open before monday was the information I was given, told to take it to Purton tip - where we were met with a notice that Swindon residents were not allowed in there!!  Still dumped an old carpet and timber though!!

I went there myself yesterday. Didn't see the sign though. I prefer that tip as its usually quiet. Bit of a bugger carrying fence panels up steps mind.
When I occasionally go to the SBC one i get pissed off with idiots who cannot park within the very generous sized spaces. It's busy and they don't help,the fuckers.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:11:33 »

I went there myself yesterday. Didn't see the sign though. I prefer that tip as its usually quiet. Bit of a bugger carrying fence panels up steps mind.
When I occasionally go to the SBC one i get pissed off with idiots who cannot park within the very generous sized spaces. It's busy and they don't help,the fuckers.

Your neighbours fence panels?  Smiley Perhaps they could have given you a hand.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:14:02 »

His neighbours haven't been seen for 30 years although people have started to wonder about the flies and the smell ....

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:17:21 »

Haha, No mine. There's has not been touched since it fell down. It's a mess and they are lazy.

I stripped all the bushes from the back of my garden and the fence panels behind wouldn't have lasted the winter so it's been replaced with a excellent closeboard fence which my brother did for me.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:37:24 »

Arriba, there is a sign at the entrance stating that the facility is run by Hills in conjunction with Wiltshire County Council and is for WCC taxpayers only, Swindon residents should use their own tip!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:48:22 »

Arriba, there is a sign at the entrance stating that the facility is run by Hills in conjunction with Wiltshire County Council and is for WCC taxpayers only, Swindon residents should use their own tip!!
Git your own dang tip, you'm townie varmints, ye. Now, git orf moi laaaaaannnddd!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: