Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20253 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:05:07 »

Of course he was!

Quite blatant really, don't know why I needed to ask.

He scored +2 man love points from me for that response.
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:07:45 »

Luongo always sounds really nervous in his interviews
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:08:19 »

We were better in the second half. Byrne's second yellow looked blatant to me but we were quite far away.

Ajose looked lovely and mason and Pritchard played quite well together in the short time they were on.

Crawley weren't very good and it's a shame we didn't go for it earlier as I reckon we were good enough to take all 3 points. Would have taken a point pre-match mind you.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
kerry red

« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:09:51 »

Important for the confidence of the whole team knowing they can get through 90 minutes without a cock-up and conceding a goal.

Sound result tonight
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:14:23 »

We were better in the second half. Byrne's second yellow looked blatant to me but we were quite far away.

Ajose looked lovely and mason and Pritchard played quite well together in the short time they were on.

Crawley weren't very good and it's a shame we didn't go for it earlier as I reckon we were good enough to take all 3 points. Would have taken a point pre-match mind you.
:gay:
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:14:38 »

I've just noticed I said ajose looked lovely. Not what I intended, but fuck it I'll leave it!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:16:35 »

Good point away from home. It seemed the marginal decisions went Crawley's way, and Ajose should have scored towards the end. A draw was probably fair on both teams.

N'Guessan caused Crawley some problems with his physicality and I was sad to see him go off. Two key points for Mark Cooper:

1). Why did it take until the second half to dispense with the short corner routine and lump it in the box. We caused Crawley all sorts of problems once we stopped the tippy tippy shit at corners.

2). Stop playing it short from goal kicks - it ends up back with Foderingham who then has to lump under pressure.

Kasim was quality tonight. He does make me a bit nervous with short passing in our own half, but he starts a lot of good moves.

Highlight of the night - Byrne's step-over cross thingy.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:16:56 »

I've just noticed I said ajose looked lovely. Not what I intended, but fuck it I'll leave it!

What did you intend? Gorgeous?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:17:17 »

Lively, lonely, lippy?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:17:46 »

Fair write up. Thought we defended far too deep. At Colchester we hit them on the break, that didnt come off today. Before Ajose hit the post pritchard was nearly wiped out by a 2 footed challenge without not so much as a word from ref let alone a card. Officials poor again tonight but we really didnt deserve anything more than a point with that performance. Sums up how poor we have become when shitty come back twice against lorient. Oh well. Saturday at home to the next worst disciplined team in the lge. Odds on all 22 finishing the game ?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:20:16 »

For the record I intended to say lively! Stupid auto correct!

BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:22:58 »

Good point away from home. It seemed the marginal decisions went Crawley's way, and Ajose should have scored towards the end. A draw was probably fair on both teams.

N'Guessan caused Crawley some problems with his physicality and I was sad to see him go off. Two key points for Mark Cooper:

1). Why did it take until the second half to dispense with the short corner routine and lump it in the box. We caused Crawley all sorts of problems once we stopped the tippy tippy shit at corners.

2). Stop playing it short from goal kicks - it ends up back with Foderingham who then has to lump under pressure.

Kasim was quality tonight. He does make me a bit nervous with short passing in our own half, but he starts a lot of good moves.

Highlight of the night - Byrne's step-over cross thingy.

Very reassuring to hear that. Hopefully he can kick on and regain his pre-suspension consistency.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 22:23:52 »

Forgot about the short corners, that was so infuriating! Almost every one was wasted! Our free kick delivery into the box was pretty dire as well.

And why do our players never seem to offer an option at throw ins, our opponents always seem to so why don't we?

N'guessan is a bit of an enigma. One minute he's waltzing around 4 players and the next minute he'll fail to complete a simple pass. I like him though (not as much as lovely NJ though!)

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 23:30:59 »

As I said at the game, but I will again anyway. A game best watched on teletext, and 4-6-0 should be related to old locomotives only.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 23:35:18 »

As I said at the game, but I will again anyway. A game best watched on teletext, and 4-6-0 should be related to old locomotives only.

Oh and nice to have met yourself and other London reds tonight!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: