Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 13922 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 10:35:46 »

One thing caught my eye, I see with Twine we got cash up front and then some extra's based on appearances etc. Do we lose the extra if by them punting him on for a big profit sharpish he never makes many appearances, if so seems a bit shit for us!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 12:47:27 »

Also in the meeting it was said the purchase of the CG would be owned by a JV company. The club would still pay rent which would be used for refurbishment and maintenance.

Really liked this aspect of it. JV board to consist of 3 people from the club and 3 fans including a Trust STFC representative and an Eady Trust representative if this is what the funds are used for.

All good work.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 13:09:52 »

One thing caught my eye, I see with Twine we got cash up front and then some extra's based on appearances etc. Do we lose the extra if by them punting him on for a big profit sharpish he never makes many appearances, if so seems a bit shit for us!

Appearance fees won't be worth a great deal I wouldn't think. 20% of future sale would be significantly more fruitful, but ideally I suppose he would go on to make more appearances and then they sell him next winter or something.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: