Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to learn fate over manager's job  (Read 20012 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:09:18 »

WTFWJD with "J" standing for Jed.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #91 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:10:14 »

You were whining long before we signed Ranger
Yes I was but it doesn't really give a fuck who is in charge it takes fuckwittery to a new level. This is my opinion. Others will have their own opinion - some won't give a flying fuck, some will be uncomfortable but accept it and then you have stupid old fuckers like me who won't now give this board a penny over and above the ST money and who won't go to away games. I no longer give much of a fuck and whereas a Pikey game would normally get me a little excited I really don't give a fuck. I can't boo a player in the shirt and I never hope we lose but I really don't give a fuck. Nest season I'll walk away regardless of division  
kerry red

« Reply #92 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:13:40 »

I fully understand how you feel

I'll be there Saturday supporting my team and if I hurl abuse at NR it will be because I think he is shit - not that he is an alleged rapist.

BTW I've got £10 on Man C to win 4-0 at 16/1

Looks like it will be a few more than that!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:35:59 »

Looking good Kerry Red. Although, still 15 mins to go against 10 men, they could get a couple more goals yet.
Flashheart

« Reply #94 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:36:59 »

Something about cliques was it?

In a sense, yes. It was about cliques.

There was a 'clique' that got fucking tired of incessant moaning just for the sake of moaning. A 'clique' that wanted some kind of substance behind a debate. A 'clique' that wanted to actually enjoy STFC rather than using it as an excuse for a good old moan. A 'clique' the had the club's best interests at heart. A 'clique' wanted to have a good time chatting about football and stuff.

Some people bang on about 'happy clappers' yet they forget it was the TEF that spawned TUMDFC. I wonder how many even know what TUMDFC is?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:37:58 »

Some people bang on about 'happy clappers' yet they forget it was the TEF that spawned TUMDFC. I wonder how many even know what TUMDFC is?

Wasn't it a road re-surfacing company?
kerry red

« Reply #96 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:38:16 »

Moosehead's latest twitter says not expecting to hear anything today and he understands the meeting between Cooper and the Board is taking place this evening
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:39:01 »

There was a 'clique' that got fucking tired of incessant moaning just for the sake of moaning. A 'clique' that wanted some kind of substance behind a debate. A 'clique' that wanted to actually enjoy STFC rather than using it as an excuse for a good old moan. A 'clique' the had the club's best interests at heart. A 'clique' wanted to have a good time chatting about football and stuff.

I read that in the voice from the opening A-Team credits.
« Last Edit: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:41:08 by Ginginho » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #98 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:39:58 »

I read that in the voice from the opening A-Team credits.

Cheesy
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:41:49 »

Wasn't it a road re-surfacing company?
Nah, somebody had a contract for line painting!!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:43:38 »

I've seen a lot of stuff over the years but I can't remember a more fucking stupid, reckless, shit for brains decision as signing Tathead.
[DV] Yes - selling Greer to Brighton. [/DV]
DMR

« Reply #101 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:45:18 »

I think selling Fallon is the one he still has an eppy about. Although we were basically bottom anyway.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:52:43 »

Fucking hell its proven the point that leave anything long enough it goes around in a big circle and becomes everything it is meant not to be... and pop will eat itself. ..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:55:27 »

I agree that moaning for the sake of moaning is just as tiring and trying as anti-moaning just for the sake of it.

But I don't think the highlighted bit is really fair. Are you suggesting that because someone moans then they don't have the best interests of the club at heart? That's what it sounds like. Sounds like a stupid position to me.

Are you saying that if people think things are generally a bit shit then they shouldn't post? Fair enough. But I don't think the TEF has ever been a hive of fluffy clouds and positive thinking for the years I've been on here.

SwindonOldie

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:56:01 »

well done KERRY RED  Beers
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: