Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to learn fate over manager's job  (Read 20013 times)
DRS

« Reply #75 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:04:16 »

I do not think that is true we want the club and the team to do well who ever is in charge
The current board is non communicative to us and via Jed and his twit account promises jam tomorrow
What are they not communicating?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:29:57 »

What are they not communicating?

The name of the next manager...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:40:55 »

A mate was chatting to one of the players today in the gym and he told him that Cooper's getting the job.  I'm not sure whether that was an assumption from the player or whether he actually knew. 
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:41:09 »

It's all a bit pathetic really,  isn't it? Although the board aren't the best at communicating (although they are getting better) when they do communicate it's looked on with scepticism and distrust.
It's pretty sad that a portion of our fanbase are so negative about virtually everything and another section seems to veer from a win making us world beaters and a defeat making us relegation certainties.
Some people bleating about having bought season tickets and wishing they hadn't, others castigating the club for signing a player they object to.
Serious question,  why the fuck do you bother? If it's such a fucking chore to support the club, if everything's so shit, what's the appeal in following them? Wouldn't you be happier doing something else?
To clarify the above, I'm not talking about those who raise the occasional concern, it's those who never seem happy about anything and bleat on all the fucking time. (And yes, I'm well aware I'm moaning about the moaners, but fuck me, it's like a depressives forum on here sometimes, no disrespect Tans).

It's All Good..............
DMR

« Reply #79 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:41:25 »

This thread is quite sad really,we got fans here who genuinly want the board to make decisions they dont like so they can say told you so.

No. What's quite sad is your constant defence of a thus far farcical situation.

We need a decision - Cooper or some other mug. This ambiguity is absolutely ridiculous and does nobody any favours. If they're going to make a shocking decision, make it now for gods sakes.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:45:38 »

Have to say I think herthab has summed up my current feelings to a tee.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:45:56 »

It's all a bit pathetic really,  isn't it? Although the board aren't the best at communicating (although they are getting better) when they do communicate it's looked on with scepticism and distrust.
It's pretty sad that a portion of our fanbase are so negative about virtually everything and another section seems to veer from a win making us world beaters and a defeat making us relegation certainties.
Some people bleating about having bought season tickets and wishing they hadn't, others castigating the club for signing a player they object to.
Serious question,  why the fuck do you bother? If it's such a fucking chore to support the club, if everything's so shit, what's the appeal in following them? Wouldn't you be happier doing something else?
To clarify the above, I'm not talking about those who raise the occasional concern, it's those who never seem happy about anything and bleat on all the fucking time. (And yes, I'm well aware I'm moaning about the moaners, but fuck me, it's like a depressives forum on here sometimes, no disrespect Tans).

Fucking hell. Have you just woken from a coma? This has always been the case and always will be. For every club at every level.
Flashheart

« Reply #82 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:48:31 »

Fucking hell. Have you just woken from a coma? This has always been the case and always will be. For every club at every level.

You're new to the TEF aren't you?

Do you know how and why this forum was born?
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:54:13 »

You're new to the TEF aren't you?

Do you know how and why this forum was born?

Something about cliques was it?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #84 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:54:42 »

I've been wondering for 42 years why the fuck I bother. What I will say is that my enthusiasm is at an all time low. I've seen a lot of stuff over the years but I can't remember a more fucking stupid, reckless, shit for brains decision as signing Tathead.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #85 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:55:26 »

I'm only here to watch the meltdown when Graham Rix is appointed Popcorn  Banana
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:57:18 »

I've been wondering for 42 years why the fuck I bother. What I will say is that my enthusiasm is at an all time low. I've seen a lot of stuff over the years but I can't remember a more fucking stupid, reckless, shit for brains decision as signing Tathead.

Sounds like something a bunch of people said when Paolo was appointed.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #87 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 19:59:56 »

You were whining long before we signed Ranger
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:00:15 »

I'm only here to watch the meltdown when Graham Rix is appointed Popcorn  Banana
With beachamp as his number 2?

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #89 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 20:03:25 »

Everyone's entitled to how and why they support STFC and the caveats they may have that justify, or not, that support.

Personally, I'm only interested in what happens on the pitch and I don't really care too much what players we have to achieve success (however that is measured)

I'm sure there have been more than few dickheads that have represented the club over the years and that there is an awful lot of incidents we have never heard about.

But since when has being a knuckle-dragging neanderthal prevented them from playing football.

If people really do feel they cannot accept a certain player representing their club - don't go.

PS This seems to have the flavour of the PdC appointment.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: