Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shrewsbury Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36880 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 20:48:17 »

Where has the Jake Jervis 'rumour' come from? Any substance in this?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DRS

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 20:58:22 »

Jake jervis will be a free agent any day now.Would rather throw 450k at Spurs for Luongo
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 21:12:01 »

Where has the Jake Jervis 'rumour' come from? Any substance in this?

Someone on twitter said Jed was telling fans about a £450k signing in the pub today.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 21:13:23 »

Someone on twitter said Jed was telling fans about a £450k signing in the pub today.

Ah I saw that, I hadn't heard it was him though....I know a few fans had tweeted Jed and mentioned Jervis to him...then Jervis tweeted saying he wouldn't be against a move back to England....I'm wondering if it's a case of 2+2=5?

Roaming the land while you sleep..

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 21:24:39 »

Thats one of the most ludicrous posts I've seen for a long time. I'm not anti or pro Cooper, simply a town fan who wants to see us be as successful as possible. If it wasn't for Kevin Macdonald Cooper wouldn't even be here - he certainly wasn't a candidate before Macdonald got the job, and he shouldn't be now. Quite frankly, if there's this level of debate going on about whether he is the man for the job, that alone provides me with the answer - he is not.

my post is ludicrous yet you come up with that?
Counter it properly or jog on. Don't think you even ready it properly judging by your post.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 21:26:47 »

Can't argue with Chang's summary tbf.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 21:53:33 »

I knew this reaction would come once we lost convincingly. This result was always coming and it will again. Get used to it this season. If you think a new manager will come in and change a squad thatbhas been picked for him and make small, inexperienced but technically good players into 6'3 brutes then think again.
If you want a plan b then you need the players to deliver it. A new manager won't make any difference.

Jed doesn't help as he's a cock who keeps raising fans expectations. A prick who I can't wait to see the back of to be honest. But I don't blame the side or Cooper for where the team are. They are doing as well as can be expected.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:05:08 by arriba » Logged
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:06:16 »

Jed is a total wanker in my opinion, can't wait for him and his cronies to sell up and fuck off.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:17:13 »

Jed is a total wanker in my opinion, can't wait for him and his cronies to sell up and fuck off.

What cronies,  all the people he has at the club appear to be doing jobs and doing them ok?

As for selling up I am sure Jed would be delighted to sell up if you made him a bid, apart from his somewhat cringeworthy PR I don't get the hatred for him,  without him I understand we possibly would not have a club as he took over when no one else wanted to? 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #219 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:21:51 »

Given the Spurs shit, Powers influence and knowing that if I shook hands with Jed' I'd need to count my fingers and good old Nile, I am really losing interest. The results don't bother me as I've seen some real shit over the years but I just think there is something really rotten here.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:28:29 »

Given the Spurs shit, Powers influence and knowing that if I shook hands with Jed' I'd need to count my fingers and good old Nile, I am really losing interest. The results don't bother me as I've seen some real shit over the years but I just think there is something really rotten here.

I agree totally, It's Jed and Power that are the problem i think, if they had appointed a manager give him a bit of a budget let him choose his own players and tactics then fair do's but it's all this Spurs crap and I'm not convinced about our style of play, wasn't even convinced against Stevenage as it was asking for trouble passing the ball around the back all of the time.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:29:23 »

If we pay £450,000 for Jake fucking Jervis it will be the most laughable thing this board have done.  As Sonic said, we've either got some money or not.  If we have, I'd have rather used it to pay wages and keep a couple of the players we let go tbh.

Have to agree with Arriba, Jed is a complete cock.  What sort of chairman ponces around pubs before a game giving out bits of information about transfers.  Utterly pathetic and attention seeking and he could well end up with someone punching him before long.

Interesting point that Chang made about Storey as well.  It looked a bit like he was carrying an injury  last week, totally off the pace and made a lit of errors.  Sounds like he was no better today and also sounds like the Williams boo boys were out again.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's the next oneout the door tbh.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:36:44 »

It's a shame it's having this effect, but I feel exactly the same.  Probably going to give next Saturday a miss, as it's a friend's 40th and there's a do starting at 2pm.  Wouldn't have dreamed of missing the second home game of the season previously and would have turned up after football.

I'm pissed off I renewed my season ticket and have put money into their pockets tbh.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:38:45 by joteddyred » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:46:32 »

Feel pretty similar. Didn't even listen today. Hope I'm seriously wrong but it's difficult to get interested at the moment, even though I agree with the self sufficiency stuff. The right thing by the wrong people in the wrong way.

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:58:47 »

Quote from: Batch link=topic=52264.msg121u8919#msg1218919 date=1376760137
Why? If they genuinely believe he can't get the best out the kids isn't that a valid viewpoint?
missed this,wasnt ignoring you.
I cannot see how anyone could tell if he wasn't getting the best out of them yet.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: