Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 100927 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 17:56:13 »

Peterborough have just sold a striker to west ham so will most likely use ajose for a few weeks at least. Marlon king is now a free agent, one twat out one twat in now Niles gone?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #421 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 18:02:50 »

Peterborough have just sold a striker to west ham so will most likely use ajose for a few weeks at least. Marlon king is now a free agent, one twat out one twat in now Niles gone?

Jaanai Gordon only played 3 times this season, he was rarely in their first team squad so I doubt Ajose going back has any bearing on it TBH.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #422 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 17:03:50 »

There appears to be rumblings over the interweb that he may not be off after all.

If he does stay then this would surely be his really, really really, really, really, really, really, really last chance?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 17:41:17 »

Jaanai Gordon only played 3 times this season, he was rarely in their first team squad so I doubt Ajose going back has any bearing on it TBH.
What is it with West Ham signing players who can't get into League One sides to help them stay in the Prem?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 19:30:03 »

There appears to be rumblings over the interweb that he may not be off after all.

If he does stay then this would surely be his really, really really, really, really, really, really, really last chance?
Hmm..Power isn't stupid, he knows that he would have to spend decent money to get a replacement of a similar standard but I don't think this is going to happen - we may well lose him for certain after his trial anyway.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 19:33:59 »

Knowing our luck its probably written into his contract that if he goes down we keep paying him for the length of the sentence Wink
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 19:38:03 »

I must admit, it seems a bit silly to cancel his contract/kick him out or do whatever so close to his trial. Presumably, if he is found guilty the contract will cease anyway. If he is innocent, he suddenly becomes saleable (if we don't want him). Personally, if I were in charge, I would delay and see what happened.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #427 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:03:56 »

I can't see him being a sale-able asset right now even if he is found innocent.

Who'd spend money on a player that is considered unlikely to even bother turning up to training?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:05:30 »

Knowing our luck its probably written into his contract that if he goes down we keep paying him for the length of the sentence Wink
His contract is null and void if found guilty and jailed, at least that is what Jed said!!!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:09:16 »

I can't see him being a sale-able asset right now even if he is found innocent.

Who'd spend money on a player that is considered unlikely to even bother turning up to training?
Someone who believes that he can change him or that he is worth a small punt. Ranger, or his agent, would be even more desperate than he/they were when they accepted Swindon's offer, so it wouldn't cost someone much.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:10:28 »

Kidderminster Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #431 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:13:39 »

Kidderminster Smiley

This wasn't wasted on me either, he could get cuddles and kicks there.
lambourn red

« Reply #432 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 13:35:37 »

Starts today I reckon
corner

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Monday, January 13, 2014, 16:42:45 »

@BBCWiltshire: FOOTBALL: #stfc Nile Ranger's rape trial has been rescheduled for the 24th February. He denies the charge. #swindon
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Monday, January 13, 2014, 17:26:25 »

@BBCWiltshire: FOOTBALL: #stfc Nile Ranger's rape trial has been rescheduled for the 24th February. He denies the charge. #swindon

Lack of evidence maybe? I dont know
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: